MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:28:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 4
Apr 13, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stadio Kaisarianis Michalis Kritikopoulos

Kifisia
0 - 1
Panetolikos


Schneiderlin (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Lomonaco (70')
Silva Torrejon (61'), Lomonaco (85'), Liavas (87')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Kifisia and Panetolikos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Asteras 1-2 Kifisia
Saturday, April 6 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Panetolikos 0-1 Volos
Saturday, April 6 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kifisia win with a probability of 42.76%. A win for Panetolikos had a probability of 29.83% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kifisia win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.59%) and 2-0 (8.08%). The likeliest Panetolikos win was 0-1 (9.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.91%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
KifisiaDrawPanetolikos
42.76% (-0.044999999999995 -0.04) 27.41% (-0.038 -0.04) 29.83% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
Both teams to score 48.11% (0.146 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.8% (0.16399999999999 0.16)57.2% (-0.168 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.94% (0.131 0.13)78.05% (-0.134 -0.13)
Kifisia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.52% (0.051000000000002 0.05)26.47% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.34% (0.07 0.07)61.65% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)
Panetolikos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.43% (0.148 0.15)34.57% (-0.152 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.71% (0.156 0.16)71.29% (-0.161 -0.16)
Score Analysis
    Kifisia 42.75%
    Panetolikos 29.83%
    Draw 27.4%
KifisiaDrawPanetolikos
1-0 @ 12.16% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-1 @ 8.59% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.08% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.8% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.58% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.02% (0.013 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.26% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.19%
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 42.75%
1-1 @ 12.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 9.15% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.56% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 27.4%
0-1 @ 9.72% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.86% (0.023 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.16% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.43% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.83% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.62% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 29.83%

Head to Head
Mar 3, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 26
Kifisia
2-2
Panetolikos
Ozegovic (23' pen., 56')
Milicevic (47'), Canadija (50'), Jovancic (81')
Pedro (54'), Mladen (77')
Mladen (25'), Pedro (75'), Perez (86'), Chatzitheodoridis (87'), Mavrias (90+7'), Juanpi (90+7')
Dec 2, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 13
Panetolikos
3-0
Kifisia
Pedro (45+1' pen.), Duarte (61'), Duarte (78')
Duarte (30'), Perez (50')

Santos (42'), Landre (44'), Ipalibo (59'), Antunes (79'), Parras (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Panserraikos73223753-1638
2Asteras TripolisAsteras72144055-1538
3PanetolikosPanetolikos75113649-1336
4OFI CreteOFI Crete72413650-1435
5AtromitosAtromitos71333653-1734
6Volos74213658-2233
7Kifisia72143868-3028
8PAS GianninaPAS Giannina71243362-2923
Championship Round
1PAOKPAOK1062287345380
2AEK AthensAEK Athens1061380354578
3OlympiacosOlympiacos1052378364274
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos1051482374572
5Aris ThessalonikiAris104155144755
6LamiaLamia100194379-3635
 
Regular Season
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11Kifisia2649133156-2521
12PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
13Volos2647152452-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!