MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 14:37:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 30
Dec 3, 2023 at 4pm UK
SR-Bank Arena
Rosenborg
Viking FK
1 - 5
Rosenborg
Tripic (71' pen.)
Adegbenro (45+4'), Bell (80'), Langas (89'), Tripic (90+3'), Pattynama (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Thorvaldsson (26', 59'), Pereira (46'), Wiedesheim-Paul (90+7'), Nypan (90+10')
Cornic (2'), Vaananen (45+2'), Tangvik (57')
Tangvik (67')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Viking FK and Rosenborg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aalesund 0-4 Viking FK
Sunday, November 26 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Rosenborg 1-3 Stromsgodset
Sunday, November 26 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Viking FK win with a probability of 58.36%. A win for Rosenborg had a probability of 22.94% and a draw had a probability of 18.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Viking FK win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.04%) and 2-0 (5.51%). The likeliest Rosenborg win was 1-2 (5.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (6.82%). The actual scoreline of 1-5 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood.

Result
Viking FKDrawRosenborg
58.36% (2.454 2.45) 18.71% (-0.38 -0.38) 22.94% (-2.071 -2.07)
Both teams to score 72.04% (-1.157 -1.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.6% (-0.455 -0.45)23.4% (0.459 0.46)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
57.2% (-0.615 -0.62)42.79% (0.617 0.62)
Viking FK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.69% (0.39400000000001 0.39)8.31% (-0.391 -0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.02% (0.964 0.96)28.97% (-0.962 -0.96)
Rosenborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.56% (-1.605 -1.61)21.43% (1.607 1.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.55% (-2.536 -2.54)54.45% (2.538 2.54)
Score Analysis
    Viking FK 58.36%
    Rosenborg 22.94%
    Draw 18.71%
Viking FKDrawRosenborg
2-1 @ 8.49% (0.167 0.17)
3-1 @ 7.04% (0.267 0.27)
2-0 @ 5.51% (0.369 0.37)
3-2 @ 5.42% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-0 @ 4.57% (0.384 0.38)
1-0 @ 4.43% (0.219 0.22)
4-1 @ 4.38% (0.243 0.24)
4-2 @ 3.37% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.84% (0.287 0.29)
5-1 @ 2.18% (0.159 0.16)
4-3 @ 1.73% (-0.074 -0.07)
5-2 @ 1.68% (0.044 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.42% (0.167 0.17)
6-1 @ 0.9% (0.082 0.08)
Other @ 4.4%
Total : 58.36%
1-1 @ 6.82% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.54% (-0.195 -0.2)
3-3 @ 2.78% (-0.172 -0.17)
0-0 @ 1.78% (0.056 0.06)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 18.71%
1-2 @ 5.26% (-0.258 -0.26)
2-3 @ 3.36% (-0.275 -0.28)
0-1 @ 2.74% (-0.048 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.7% (-0.276 -0.28)
0-2 @ 2.11% (-0.146 -0.15)
2-4 @ 1.29% (-0.177 -0.18)
0-3 @ 1.08% (-0.134 -0.13)
3-4 @ 1.07% (-0.124 -0.12)
1-4 @ 1.04% (-0.164 -0.16)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 22.94%

Head to Head
Apr 10, 2023 1.30pm
Sep 4, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 21
Rosenborg
4-1
Viking FK
Saeter (2', 51'), Tagseth (38'), Tengstedt (47')
Traore (89')
Jul 3, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 12
Viking FK
1-1
Rosenborg
Pereira (66' og.)
Fridjonsson (44'), Bjorshol (72')
Tripic (90+2')
Vecchia (29')
Pereira (44')
Henriksen (90+3')
Aug 29, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 17
Viking FK
2-1
Rosenborg
Bell (54'), Tripic (64')
Bell (73'), Fridjonsson (80'), Tripic (82')
Skarsem (45+3')
Orn Eyjolfsson (40'), Vagic (58')
May 13, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 2
Rosenborg
5-0
Viking FK
Henriksen (25'), Vecchia (45+5'), Orn Eyjolfsson (58'), Zachariassen (71'), Molins (74')
Islamovic (29')

Bell (7'), Lokberg (60')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt00000000
2SK BrannBrann00000000
3Fredrikstad00000000
4HamKam00000000
5FK HaugesundHaugesund00000000
6KFUM OsloKFUM00000000
7KristiansundKristiansund00000000
8Lillestrom00000000
9MoldeMolde00000000
10Odd00000000
11RosenborgRosenborg00000000
12SandefjordSandefjord00000000
13Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg00000000
14StromsgodsetStromsgodset00000000
15Tromso ILTromso00000000
16Viking FKViking FK00000000

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!