MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:00:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 25, 2022 at 12.30pm UK at Aswan Stadium
Wuhan
1 - 2
Shanghai Port
Viana (66')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Xin (11'), Ndiaye (83')
Yang (54')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Chinese Super League clash between Wuhan and Shanghai Port, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sh. Shenhua 2-0 Wuhan
Monday, June 20 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Wuhan Three Towns 2-1 Shanghai Port
Sunday, June 19 at 10.30am in Chinese Super League

We said: Wuhan 1-2 Shanghai Port

Shanghai Port will surely be up for this one as they seek to exact revenge for a defeat in the last meeting between the teams. While we expect another close affair, we are backing the visitors to scrape a narrow win in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shanghai Port win with a probability of 48.04%. A win for Wuhan had a probability of 26.55% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shanghai Port win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.34%) and 0-2 (8.64%). The likeliest Wuhan win was 1-0 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.08%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Shanghai Port in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Shanghai Port.

Result
WuhanDrawShanghai Port
26.55% (-0.33 -0.33) 25.41% (-0.07 -0.07) 48.04% (0.4 0.4)
Both teams to score 51.97% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.79% (0.067 0.07)51.21% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.96% (0.058999999999997 0.06)73.05% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Wuhan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.06% (-0.229 -0.23)33.95% (0.229 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.38% (-0.249 -0.25)70.62% (0.248 0.25)
Shanghai Port Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.67% (0.20400000000001 0.2)21.33% (-0.204 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.72% (0.317 0.32)54.29% (-0.316 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    Wuhan 26.55%
    Shanghai Port 48.03%
    Draw 25.41%
WuhanDrawShanghai Port
1-0 @ 7.82% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
2-1 @ 6.53% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-0 @ 4.23% (-0.065 -0.07)
3-1 @ 2.35% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.82% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1.52% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 26.55%
1-1 @ 12.08% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.24% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.04% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.0019999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.41%
0-1 @ 11.18% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.34% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
0-2 @ 8.64% (0.083 0.08)
1-3 @ 4.81% (0.046 0.05)
0-3 @ 4.45% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
2-3 @ 2.6% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.86% (0.029 0.03)
0-4 @ 1.72% (0.037 0.04)
2-4 @ 1% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 48.03%

Head to Head
Jun 4, 2022 8.30am
Shanghai Port
0-1
Wuhan

Xin (45+2')
Viana (71')
Nie (3'), Viana (76')
Aug 9, 2021 1.30pm
Shanghai Port
3-0
Wuhan
Li (38' og.), Wenjun (55'), Zhang (67')

Kouassi (70')
Jul 19, 2021 9.30am
Wuhan
0-0
Shanghai Port

Boyu (19'), Yun (59')

Yang (38')
Sep 15, 2020 11am
Wuhan
1-2
Shanghai Port
Gnahore (80')
Xuesheng (39'), Pengfei (45+2')
Arnautovic (59'), Mooy (71')
Mirahmetjan (23'), Li (85')
Aug 12, 2020 11am
Shanghai Port
2-1
Wuhan
Arnautovic (79'), Oscar (89' pen.)
Chenglin (25')
Carrico (33'), Jiang (90+5'), Baptistao (90+6')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT109103362728
2Shandong TaishanShandong108021981124
3Henan Songshan LongmenHenan107212391423
4Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua106311710721
5Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan104421511416
6Shanghai PortShanghai Port10514109116
7Shenzhen105141515016
8Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang10433139415
9Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen104241411314
10Meizhou Hakka10352129314
11WuhanWuhan104151118-713
12Chengdu Qianbao102621011-112
13Changchun YataiChangchun102531418-411
14Dalian ProDalian Pro101451019-97
15Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou10145716-97
16Guangzhou10208516-116
17Guangzhou CityGuangzhou City10109824-163
18HebeiHebei10109522-173

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!