MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:29:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Blackpool
Bournemouth logo
Bristol City
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Derby logo
Fulham logo
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Luton Town
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Peterborough United
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Reading logo
Sheffield United logo
Stoke logo
Swansea logo
West Brom logo
Jan 22, 2022 at 3pm UK at The Hawthorns
West Brom
3 - 0
Peterborough
Kipre (78'), Grant (85'), Diangana (89')
Molumby (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kent (90+3')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Championship clash between West Bromwich Albion and Peterborough United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a West Bromwich Albion win with a probability of 63.68%. A draw has a probability of 20.9% and a win for Peterborough United has a probability of 15.42%.

The most likely scoreline was West Bromwich Albion 1-0 Peterborough United with a probability of 11.63%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-0 (11.51%), 1-1 (9.94%), 2-1 (9.84%). The actual score line of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.6%.

Result
West Bromwich AlbionDrawPeterborough United
63.68%20.9%15.42%
Both teams to score 49.51%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.87%46.13%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.57%68.43%
West Bromwich Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.19%13.81%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.86%41.14%
Peterborough United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.44%42.56%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.09%78.91%
Score Analysis
    West Bromwich Albion 63.67%
    Peterborough United 15.42%
    Draw 20.9%
West Bromwich AlbionDrawPeterborough United
1-0 @ 11.63%
2-0 @ 11.51%
2-1 @ 9.84%
3-0 @ 7.6%
3-1 @ 6.5%
4-0 @ 3.76%
4-1 @ 3.22%
3-2 @ 2.77%
5-0 @ 1.49%
4-2 @ 1.37%
5-1 @ 1.27%
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 63.67%
1-1 @ 9.94%
0-0 @ 5.88%
2-2 @ 4.2%
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 20.9%
0-1 @ 5.02%
1-2 @ 4.25%
0-2 @ 2.14%
1-3 @ 1.21%
2-3 @ 1.2%
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 15.42%

How you voted: West Brom vs Peterborough

West Bromwich Albion
90.9%
Draw
6.1%
Peterborough United
3.0%
33
Head to Head
Aug 28, 2021 8pm
Peterborough
0-1
West Brom

Norburn (8'), Thompson (71')
Ajayi (90+3')
Johnstone (64'), Mowatt (70'), Furlong (82'), O'Shea (90+4')
Feb 10, 2016 7.45pm
Peterborough
1-1
West Brom
West Brom win 4-3 on penalties
Taylor (55')
Forrester (109'), Fox (119')
Fletcher (71')
Yacob (47')
Jan 30, 2016 3pm
West Brom
2-2
Peterborough
Berahino (14', 85')
McClean (68')
Coulthirst (79'), Taylor (86')
Smith (83'), Anthony Angol (84')
Dec 26, 2009 3pm
West Brom
2-0
Peterborough
Moore (61'), Bennett (67' og.)
Mattock (69'), Cox (74')

Frecklington (38'), Zakuani (55')
Aug 18, 2009 3pm
Peterborough
2-3
West Brom
McLean (53'), Mackail-Smith (45')
Batt (16'), Coutts (26')
Brunt (41'), Moore (3', 34')
Dorrans (50'), Martis (78')
Dorrans (90')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CFulham4627910106436390
3Huddersfield TownHuddersfield4623131064471782
4Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest4623111273403380
5Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd4621121363451875
6Luton TownLuton462112136355875
7Middlesbrough462010165950970
8Blackburn RoversBlackburn461912155950969
9Millwall461815135345869
10West Bromwich AlbionWest Brom461813155245767
11Queens Park RangersQPR46199186059166
12Coventry CityCoventry461713166059164
13Preston North EndPreston461616145256-464
14Stoke CityStoke461711185752562
15Swansea CitySwansea461613175868-1061
16Blackpool461612185458-460
17Bristol City461510216277-1555
18Cardiff CityCardiff46158235068-1853
19Hull City46149234154-1351
20Birmingham CityBirmingham461114215075-2547
21Reading46138255487-3341
RPeterborough UnitedPeterborough46910274387-4437
RDerby CountyDerby461413194553-834
RBarnsley46612283373-4030

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!