MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:21:47| >> :60:226:226:
Jun 25, 2022 at 7pm UK at Futbalový štadión Žiar nad Hronom
Israel U19s
0 - 1
England U19s

Madmon (50'), Feingold (77'), Herd (79')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Delap (6')
Iling (57'), Norton-Cuffy (64')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's European Under-19s Championship clash between Israel Under-19s and England Under-19s, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Israel U19s 4-2 Austria U19s
Wednesday, June 22 at 4.30pm in European Under-19s Championship
Last Six:
Last Game: England U19s 4-0 Serbia U19s
Wednesday, June 22 at 7pm in European Under-19s Championship

We said: Israel Under-19s 1-2 England Under-19s

Even if they are tempted to make changes to their starting XI, with perhaps two crucial matches to come in the next week, England have enough strength in depth to see off a canny Israel side. A narrow defeat could still see the Israelis through in runners-up spot, and though the Young Lions could roar once again, they are likely to take their foot off the gas in the second half. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Israel Under-19s win with a probability of 43.58%. A win for England Under-19s had a probability of 32.61% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Israel Under-19s win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.75%) and 2-0 (6.42%). The likeliest England Under-19s win was 1-2 (7.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.88%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that England Under-19s would win this match.

Result
Israel Under-19sDrawEngland Under-19s
43.58% (-0.020999999999994 -0.02) 23.81% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 32.61% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 61.09% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.08% (0.021999999999998 0.02)40.92% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.69% (0.021999999999998 0.02)63.31% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Israel Under-19s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.94%19.06% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.35% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)50.65% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
England Under-19s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.47% (0.024000000000001 0.02)24.53% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41% (0.034999999999997 0.03)59% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Israel Under-19s 43.58%
    England Under-19s 32.61%
    Draw 23.8%
Israel Under-19sDrawEngland Under-19s
2-1 @ 9.03% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 7.75% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.42% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.99% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 3.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.07% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.47% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.45% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 43.58%
1-1 @ 10.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.34% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 4.67% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-3 @ 1.64% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.8%
1-2 @ 7.65% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 6.57% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 4.62% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 3.59% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.97% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.16% (0.0029999999999997 0)
1-4 @ 1.26% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 1.04% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 32.61%

How you voted: Israel U19s vs Englvs U19s

Israel Under-19s
34.4%
Draw
9.4%
England Under-19s
56.3%
32
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!