MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 19:02:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 15
Dec 11, 2023 at 5pm UK
Konya Buyuksehir Belediye Stadyumu
Konyaspor
0 - 1
Sivasspor

Yazgili (54'), Ulgun (54'), Cikalleshi (79')
FT(HT: 0-1)
N'Jie (15')
Saiz (45+2'), Kapacak (74'), Koita (79'), Ciftci (84')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Konyaspor and Sivasspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alanyaspor 2-2 Konyaspor
Saturday, December 2 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 4-1 Sivasspor
Monday, December 4 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Konyaspor 2-2 Sivasspor

Both these sides are in need of a few good results to open up some daylight between themselves and the drop zone and will see this as a match that they could go on to win. We expect this to be a very evenly contested game and feel that both teams will have to settle for a share of the spoils at the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Konyaspor win with a probability of 61.72%. A draw had a probability of 21.8% and a win for Sivasspor had a probability of 16.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Konyaspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.4%) and 2-1 (9.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.36%), while for a Sivasspor win it was 0-1 (5.47%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
KonyasporDrawSivasspor
61.72% (0.095000000000006 0.1) 21.79% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 16.49% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Both teams to score 49.08% (-0.15 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.04% (-0.106 -0.11)47.96% (0.10100000000001 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.87% (-0.096 -0.1)70.13% (0.090999999999994 0.09)
Konyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.99% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)15.01% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.52% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)43.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Sivasspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.75% (-0.175 -0.17)42.25% (0.171 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.35% (-0.151 -0.15)78.65% (0.146 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Konyaspor 61.7%
    Sivasspor 16.49%
    Draw 21.79%
KonyasporDrawSivasspor
1-0 @ 12.02% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-0 @ 11.4% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 9.83% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
3-0 @ 7.21% (0.028 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.21% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 3.42% (0.013 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.94% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.68% (-0.015 -0.02)
5-0 @ 1.3% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.27% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.12% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 61.7%
1-1 @ 10.36%
0-0 @ 6.34% (0.027 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.23% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 21.79%
0-1 @ 5.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 4.46% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.35% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.28% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.22% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 16.49%

How you voted: Konyaspor vs Sivasspor

Konyaspor
31.6%
Draw
31.6%
Sivasspor
36.8%
19
Head to Head
May 30, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 36
Sivasspor
1-0
Konyaspor
James (17')
Saiz (70')

Calvo (50'), Demirbag (78')
Jan 4, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 17
Konyaspor
2-2
Sivasspor
Demir (22'), Hadziahmetovic (56' pen.)
Gradel (34' pen.), Charisis (79')
Jan 9, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 20
Konyaspor
0-1
Sivasspor

Dikmen (45+2'), Bardakci (88'), Calik (88')
James (66')
Atakan Kesgin (23'), Ciftci (88'), Yesilyurt (88')
Aug 16, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 1
Sivasspor
0-1
Konyaspor
Cikalleshi (88')
Bardakci (54'), Sehic (90')
Apr 11, 2021 11.30am
Gameweek 34
Sivasspor
3-1
Konyaspor
Yatabare (27'), Kayode (68'), Yalcin (88' pen.)
Yalcin (34')
Arslan (80')
Bytyqi (54')
Bardakci (45+1'), Diomande (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray28243158154375
2Fenerbahce28234172225073
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor27144943331046
4BesiktasBesiktas28144103932746
5KasimpasaKasimpasa28117104850-240
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul28116113633339
7Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor28116113140-939
8SivassporSivasspor2891183437-338
9AntalyasporAntalyaspor2781183231135
10KayserisporKayserispor28108103541-635
11Samsunspor2896133337-433
12Adana Demirspor2771193936332
13KonyasporKonyaspor28710112839-1131
14AnkaragucuAnkaragucu28612103336-330
15AlanyasporAlanyaspor2761293240-830
16Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk2778123231129
17Hatayspor28611113239-729
18GaziantepGaziantep2777133140-928
19Pendikspor2868143257-2526
20Istanbulspor2837182152-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!