MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:50:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 23, 2022 at 4pm UK at Turk Telekom Arena
Galatasaray
1 - 2
Trabzonspor
Cicaldau (31' pen.)
Marcao (58'), Ozturk (80')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Bakasetas (84'), Visca (90')
Cakir (30'), Denswil (30'), Peres (41'), Malli (90+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Galatasaray and Trabzonspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 42.52%. A win for Trabzonspor has a probability of 32.89% and a draw has a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline was Galatasaray 1-1 Trabzonspor with a probability of 11.48%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-1 (8.96%), 1-0 (8.55%), 1-2 (7.72%). The actual score line of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.7%.

Result
GalatasarayDrawTrabzonspor
42.52%24.59%32.89%
Both teams to score 58.4%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.51%44.48%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.14%66.85%
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.99%21%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.22%53.78%
Trabzonspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.92%26.07%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.88%61.12%
Score Analysis
    Galatasaray 42.52%
    Trabzonspor 32.89%
    Draw 24.59%
GalatasarayDrawTrabzonspor
2-1 @ 8.96%
1-0 @ 8.55%
2-0 @ 6.67%
3-1 @ 4.66%
3-0 @ 3.47%
3-2 @ 3.13%
4-1 @ 1.82%
4-0 @ 1.35%
4-2 @ 1.22%
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 42.52%
1-1 @ 11.48%
2-2 @ 6.03%
0-0 @ 5.48%
3-3 @ 1.4%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.59%
1-2 @ 7.72%
0-1 @ 7.36%
0-2 @ 4.95%
1-3 @ 3.46%
2-3 @ 2.7%
0-3 @ 2.22%
1-4 @ 1.16%
2-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 32.89%

How you voted: Galatasaray vs Trabzonspor

Galatasaray
36.0%
Draw
32.0%
Trabzonspor
32.0%
25
Head to Head
Sep 12, 2021 6pm
Trabzonspor
2-2
Galatasaray
Cornelius (41'), Nwakaeme (62')
Ozdemir (36'), Ie (63')
Kilinc (20', 33')
Kutlu (5')
Apr 21, 2021 5pm
Galatasaray
1-1
Trabzonspor
Akbaba (90+5')
Marcao (56'), Terim (90+4')
Ie (76')
Ie (27'), Bakasetas (60'), Hugo (65')
Dec 26, 2020 4pm
Jul 5, 2020 7pm
Galatasaray
1-3
Trabzonspor
Michael Seri (90+3' pen.)
Saracchi (18'), Donk (40')
Feghouli (32')
Sosa (41' pen.), Novak (70'), Sorloth (90+5')
da Costa (30'), Sorloth (65'), Turkmen (90+1')
Dec 1, 2019 4pm
Trabzonspor
1-1
Galatasaray
Sorloth (51')
Sosa (26'), Sari (72'), Cakir (85'), Campi (86'), Pereira (97')
Nagatomo (90')
Bayram (26'), N'Zonzi (40'), Marcao (67')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!