MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:33:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Raith Rovers
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 15
Dec 8, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Stark's Park
Partick Thistle
Raith Rovers
4 - 3
Partick
O'Reilly (13'), Easton (46'), Smith (79'), Stanton (82')
Murray (60'), Murray (60'), Stanton (85')
FT(HT: 1-0)
O'Reilly (51' og.), Graham (59' pen.), Alston (69')
Muirhead (53'), Milne (63'), Fitzpatrick (87')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Raith Rovers and Partick Thistle.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inverness 1-2 Raith Rovers
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in Scottish Championship
Last Game: Partick 2-1 Airdrieonians
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Raith Rovers win with a probability of 41.54%. A win for Partick Thistle had a probability of 33.47% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Raith Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.86%) and 2-0 (6.67%). The likeliest Partick Thistle win was 0-1 (7.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.75%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Raith Rovers would win this match.

Result
Raith RoversDrawPartick Thistle
41.54% (-0.0010000000000048 -0) 24.99% (0.0010000000000012 0) 33.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 57.19% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.86% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)46.14%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.56% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)68.44% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Raith Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)22.17% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.44% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)55.56% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Partick Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.48% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)26.52% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.28% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)61.72% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    Raith Rovers 41.54%
    Partick Thistle 33.47%
    Draw 24.99%
Raith RoversDrawPartick Thistle
1-0 @ 8.86%
2-1 @ 8.86%
2-0 @ 6.67%
3-1 @ 4.45%
3-0 @ 3.35%
3-2 @ 2.95%
4-1 @ 1.68%
4-0 @ 1.26%
4-2 @ 1.11% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 41.54%
1-1 @ 11.75%
0-0 @ 5.88% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 5.88%
3-3 @ 1.31%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.8%
1-2 @ 7.8% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 5.18% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 3.45%
2-3 @ 2.6%
0-3 @ 2.29%
1-4 @ 1.15% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 33.47%

How you voted: Raith Rovers vs Partick

Raith Rovers
75.0%
Draw
25.0%
Partick Thistle
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Partick
2-2
Raith Rovers
McMillan (5'), Fitzpatrick (45')
McMillan (60')
Easton (83'), Mitchell (89')
Vaughan (24'), McGill (41')
May 5, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 36
Raith Rovers
2-2
Partick
Vaughan (35' pen.), McGill (59')
Brownlie (21'), Tiffoney (68')
Mar 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 27
Partick
3-0
Raith Rovers
Tiffoney (39', 63'), Graham (53')
Oct 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 13
Raith Rovers
3-0
Partick
Connolly (12', 32'), Connell (44' pen.)
Aug 27, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 5
Partick
2-1
Raith Rovers
Tiffoney (3'), Lawless (42')
Ross (43')
Connolly (40')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd23146346133348
2Raith Rovers23145442321047
3Partick ThistlePartick2310854637938
4Greenock MortonMorton239683227533
5Ayr UnitedAyr2485113343-1029
6AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians2284102227-528
7Queen's ParkQueen's Park2476113141-1027
8Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness2467112931-225
9Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline2367102533-825
10Arbroath2354142446-2219

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!