MX23RW : Tuesday, February 27 00:36:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
The Match
Match Report
The former Blade struck from outside the area.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Sheffield United and Manchester City, including team news and predicted lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole looks at how Manchester City could line up in Saturday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up Manchester City's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 71.69%. A draw had a probability of 18.4% and a win for Sheffield United had a probability of 9.92%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 0-2 with a probability of 14.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (13.57%) and 0-3 (10.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.61%), while for a Sheffield United win it was 1-0 (4.08%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 13.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Manchester City would win this match.

Result
Sheffield UnitedDrawManchester City
9.92%18.39%71.69%
Both teams to score 41.27%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.69%48.31%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.54%70.46%
Sheffield United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
46.98%53.02%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.34%86.66%
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.86%12.14%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.26%37.74%
Score Analysis
    Sheffield United 9.92%
    Manchester City 71.68%
    Draw 18.39%
Sheffield UnitedDrawManchester City
1-0 @ 4.08%
2-1 @ 2.73%
2-0 @ 1.3%
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 9.92%
1-1 @ 8.61%
0-0 @ 6.44%
2-2 @ 2.88%
Other @ 0.47%
Total : 18.39%
0-2 @ 14.31%
0-1 @ 13.57%
0-3 @ 10.06%
1-2 @ 9.08%
1-3 @ 6.38%
0-4 @ 5.31%
1-4 @ 3.37%
0-5 @ 2.24%
2-3 @ 2.03%
1-5 @ 1.42%
2-4 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 71.68%

Head to Head
Jan 21, 2020 7.30pm
Dec 29, 2019 6pm
Dec 26, 2006 3pm
Oct 14, 2006 3pm
Mar 19, 1994 3pm
Man City
0-0
Sheff Utd
Vonk (87')
Flo (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!