MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:39:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Maidenhead United
Maidstone United
Notts County
Oldham Athletic
Scunthorpe United
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Torquay United
Wealdstone
Woking
Wrexham AFC
Yeovil Town
Aug 6, 2022 at 5.20pm UK at Sands Venue Stadium
Scunthorpe
2 - 1
Yeovil
Boyce (26'), Butterfield (62')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Reckord (74')
(90+5')
Coverage of the National League clash between Scunthorpe United and Yeovil Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yeovil Town win with a probability of 47.98%. A draw had a probability of 26.3% and a win for Scunthorpe United had a probability of 25.71%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yeovil Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.14%) and 1-2 (9.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.44%), while for a Scunthorpe United win it was 1-0 (8.48%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawYeovil Town
25.71% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 26.31% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 47.98% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Both teams to score 48.6% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.75% (0.0049999999999955 0)55.25% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.52% (0.0039999999999978 0)76.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.16% (0.0020000000000024 0)36.84% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.37%73.63% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Yeovil Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)23.05% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.13% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)56.87% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Scunthorpe United 25.71%
    Yeovil Town 47.98%
    Draw 26.3%
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawYeovil Town
1-0 @ 8.48% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-1 @ 6.21%
2-0 @ 4.23% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 2.07%
3-2 @ 1.52% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 1.41%
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 25.71%
1-1 @ 12.44%
0-0 @ 8.49% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-2 @ 4.56% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 26.3%
0-1 @ 12.46%
0-2 @ 9.14%
1-2 @ 9.13% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-3 @ 4.47%
1-3 @ 4.47% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-3 @ 2.23%
0-4 @ 1.64%
1-4 @ 1.64% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 47.98%

Head to Head
Feb 28, 2015 3pm
Aug 23, 2014 3pm
Yeovil
1-1
Scunthorpe
Moore (65')
Foley (45'), Dawson (70'), Leitch-Smith (78')
Madden (82')
McSheffrey (65'), Kee (81'), Bishop (84')
Feb 16, 2013 3pm
Yeovil
3-0
Scunthorpe
Webster (28'), Hayter (72' pen.), Madden (75')
Burn (66'), Ayling (67')

Newey (45'), Reid (51'), Ryan (90')
Aug 25, 2012 3pm
Scunthorpe
0-4
Yeovil

Walker (44'), Gibbons (78'), Duffy (90')
Marsh-Brown (37'), Reid (50'), Ugwu (88', 90')
Webster (8'), Upson (45'), Blizzard (90')
Mar 13, 2012 3pm
Yeovil
2-2
Scunthorpe
Franks (68')
Parkin (53', 90')
Reid (32')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!