MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:40:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Elche
Espanyol logo
Getafe logo
Granada logo
Levante logo
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Jan 22, 2022 at 8pm UK at Vicente Calderon Stadium
Atletico
3 - 2
Valencia
Cunha (64'), Correa (90+1'), Hermoso (90+3')
Koke (27'), Hermoso (37'), Suarez (82'), Herrera (84'), Gimenez (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Musah (25'), Duro (44')
Correia (14'), Foulquier (37'), Musah (43'), Guillamon (61'), Lato (65'), Domenech (83')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Atletico Madrid and Valencia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 61.39%. A draw has a probability of 23% and a win for Valencia has a probability of 15.62%.

The most likely scoreline was Atletico Madrid 1-0 Valencia with a probability of 14.26%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-0 (12.54%), 1-1 (10.74%), 2-1 (9.45%). The actual score line of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.1%.

Result
Atletico MadridDrawValencia
61.39%22.98%15.62%
Both teams to score 43.81%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.93%54.07%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.51%75.49%
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.77%17.22%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.48%47.52%
Valencia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.93%47.07%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.46%82.54%
Score Analysis
    Atletico Madrid 61.39%
    Valencia 15.62%
    Draw 22.98%
Atletico MadridDrawValencia
1-0 @ 14.26%
2-0 @ 12.54%
2-1 @ 9.45%
3-0 @ 7.35%
3-1 @ 5.54%
4-0 @ 3.23%
4-1 @ 2.44%
3-2 @ 2.09%
5-0 @ 1.14%
4-2 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 61.39%
1-1 @ 10.74%
0-0 @ 8.11%
2-2 @ 3.56%
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 22.98%
0-1 @ 6.11%
1-2 @ 4.05%
0-2 @ 2.3%
1-3 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 15.62%

How you voted: Atletico vs Valencia

Atletico Madrid
71.0%
Draw
18.8%
Valencia
10.1%
69
Head to Head
Nov 7, 2021 3.15pm
Valencia
3-3
Atletico
Savic (50' og.), Duro (90+2', 90+6')
Guillamon (76'), Musah (90+4')
Suarez (35'), Griezmann (58'), Vrsaljko (62')
Carrasco (90'), Griezmann (90+5')
Jan 24, 2021 8pm
Atletico
3-1
Valencia
Felix (23'), Suarez (54'), Correa (72')
Vrsaljko (30'), Savic (76')
Racic (11')
Nov 28, 2020 3.15pm
Valencia
0-1
Atletico

Racic (28'), Guillamon (57')
Lato (79' og.)
Niguez (43'), Correa (62'), Llorente (76'), Felix (81'), Koke (83')
Feb 14, 2020 8pm
Valencia
2-2
Atletico
Paulista (40'), Kondogbia (59')
Paulista (55'), Mangala (67'), Gomez (79')
Llorente (15'), Partey (43')
Lodi (26'), Vrsaljko (58'), Poveda (71')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38268480314986
2Barcelona382110768383073
3Atletico MadridAtletico38218965432271
4Sevilla381816453302370
5Real Betis381981162402265
6Real Sociedad381711104037362
7Villarreal3816111163372659
8Athletic Bilbao381413114336755
9Valencia381115124853-548
10Osasuna381211153751-1447
11Celta Vigo381210164343046
12Rayo Vallecano38119183950-1142
13ElcheElche38119184052-1242
14Espanyol381012164053-1342
15Getafe38815153341-839
16CadizCadiz38815153551-1639
17Mallorca38109193663-2739
RGranada38814164461-1738
RLevante38811195176-2535
RAlavesAlaves3887233165-3431

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!