MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:30:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 4
Apr 13, 2024 at 4pm UK
Gernot Langes Stadion

Swarovski
2 - 1
BW Linz

Diarra (4', 50')
Gugganig (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Dobras (75')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between WSG Swarovski Tirol and BW Linz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rheindorf Altach 0-0 Swarovski
Friday, April 5 at 6.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: BW Linz 0-0 Wolfsberger
Saturday, April 6 at 6.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a WSG Swarovski Tirol win with a probability of 39.39%. A win for BW Linz had a probability of 34.4% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a WSG Swarovski Tirol win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.51%) and 2-0 (6.76%). The likeliest BW Linz win was 0-1 (9.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.46%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that WSG Swarovski Tirol would win this match.

Result
WSG Swarovski TirolDrawBW Linz
39.39% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 26.21% (0.0030000000000001 0) 34.4% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 53.32% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.76% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)51.24% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.92% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)73.08% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
WSG Swarovski Tirol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.47% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)25.53% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.62% (-0.012 -0.01)60.38% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
BW Linz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.59% (0.00099999999999056 0)28.41%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.84%64.16% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    WSG Swarovski Tirol 39.39%
    BW Linz 34.4%
    Draw 26.21%
WSG Swarovski TirolDrawBW Linz
1-0 @ 9.9% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 8.51% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 6.76% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 3.87% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-0 @ 3.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.44% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 39.39%
1-1 @ 12.46%
0-0 @ 7.25% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 5.35% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.02% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.21%
0-1 @ 9.13% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 7.84% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 5.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.29%
0-3 @ 2.41% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.25%
1-4 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 34.4%

Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 17
BW Linz
1-2
Swarovski
Pirkl (1')
Golles (33'), Mensah (54'), Pirkl (66')
Diarra (45'), Prelec (48')
Diarra (77')
Sep 2, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 6
Swarovski
2-4
BW Linz
Kronberger (20'), Diarra (74')
Ertlthaler (66')
Ronivaldo (2'), Mensah (11'), Noss (52'), Golles (64')
Koch (26'), Ronivaldo (29')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Wolfsberger104424139231
2Austria ViennaAustria Vienna103433534129
3BW Linz103433348-1522
4Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach102622740-1321
5WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski103342955-2619
6Austria Lustenau102532258-3616
Championship Round
1Sturm Graz1063156233344
2Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg1052374294542
3LASK LinzLASK1052343331034
4Rapid Vienna1033447351228
5Hartberg103254952-328
6Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt101274050-1022
 
Regular Season
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg22155245123350
2Sturm Graz22137237152246
3LASK LinzLASK229852618835
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt2281042927234
5Hartberg229763328534
6Rapid Vienna2289538211733
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna229672522333
8Wolfsberger228682932-330
9Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2247111730-1319
10BW Linz2247112238-1619
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2242162042-2214
12Austria Lustenau2224161349-3610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!