MX23RW : Friday, August 19 10:23:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 27, 2022 at 6pm UK at Boras Arena
Elfsborg
4 - 1
Varbergs
Bernhardsson (45+1'), Olsson (77'), Alm (82'), Larsson (90+6')
Bernhardsson (17'), Henriksson (32')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Simovic (32' pen.)
Mensah (90')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Elfsborg and Varbergs BoIS.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Norrkoping 2-2 Elfsborg
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Djurgarden 4-0 Varbergs
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Elfsborg win with a probability of 69.8%. A draw had a probability of 19% and a win for Varbergs BoIS had a probability of 11.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Elfsborg win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.96%) and 3-0 (9.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.98%), while for a Varbergs BoIS win it was 0-1 (4.31%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 3.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Elfsborg would win this match.

Result
ElfsborgDrawVarbergs BoIS
69.8% (0.691 0.69) 19.01% (-0.099 -0.1) 11.19% (-0.588 -0.59)
Both teams to score 43.75% (-1.568 -1.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.51% (-1.06 -1.06)47.48% (1.062 1.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.3% (-0.986 -0.99)69.69% (0.99000000000001 0.99)
Elfsborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.57% (-0.11500000000001 -0.12)12.43% (0.118 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.65% (-0.242 -0.24)38.35% (0.245 0.24)
Varbergs BoIS Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.96% (-1.722 -1.72)50.03% (1.723 1.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.32% (-1.221 -1.22)84.68% (1.224 1.22)
Score Analysis
    Elfsborg 69.78%
    Varbergs BoIS 11.19%
    Draw 19.01%
ElfsborgDrawVarbergs BoIS
2-0 @ 13.51% (0.47 0.47)
1-0 @ 12.96% (0.51 0.51)
3-0 @ 9.4% (0.286 0.29)
2-1 @ 9.36% (-0.131 -0.13)
3-1 @ 6.51% (-0.121 -0.12)
4-0 @ 4.9% (0.128 0.13)
4-1 @ 3.39% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.25% (-0.158 -0.16)
5-0 @ 2.04% (0.044 0.04)
5-1 @ 1.41% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.17% (-0.088 -0.09)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 69.78%
1-1 @ 8.98% (-0.084999999999999 -0.08)
0-0 @ 6.22% (0.271 0.27)
2-2 @ 3.24% (-0.211 -0.21)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 19.01%
0-1 @ 4.31% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-2 @ 3.11% (-0.189 -0.19)
0-2 @ 1.49% (-0.083 -0.08)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 11.19%

How you voted: Elfsborg vs Varbergs

Elfsborg
88.9%
Draw
11.1%
Varbergs BoIS
0.0%
9
Head to Head
Nov 6, 2021 2pm
Elfsborg
0-0
Varbergs

Larsson (59'), Boateng (63'), Zanden (84')

Simovic (31'), Ejupi (34'), Mensah (45'), Carlos de Brito (75'), Tranberg (90+5')
Apr 19, 2021 6pm
Varbergs
1-3
Elfsborg
Karlsson Adjei (68')
Simovic (35'), Le Roux (85')
Lamine Jarjue (7'), Ndione (34', 86')
Okumu (43'), Romer (45'), Ndione (64'), Holmen (70'), Ronning (74')
Oct 26, 2020 6pm
Varbergs
0-0
Elfsborg

Heltne Nilsen (24'), Holst (28')
Jul 26, 2020 1.30pm
Elfsborg
3-3
Varbergs
Karlsson (33' pen., 72'), Alm (66')
Gojani (45')
Matthews (8'), Sadiku (70'), Stromberg (90+5')
Ejupi (90+4')
May 11, 2020 6pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken18115243251838
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden18114338132537
3HammarbyHammarby18113435132236
4MalmoMalmo18103526161033
5AIK FotbollAIK189542622432
6IFK GoteborgGoteborg189362416830
7KalmarKalmar188372117427
8Mjallby AIF187651816227
9SiriusSirius187472025-525
10ElfsborgElfsborg185853225723
11IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping185581922-320
12Varbergs BoISVarbergs185491531-1619
13Varnamo184681828-1018
14Degerfors1833121435-2112
15Helsingborg1825111228-1611
16SundsvallSundsvall1831141746-2910

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!