MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:08:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 20, 2022 at 2am UK at Estadio Azteca
America
1 - 1
Pachuca
Valdes (54')
Fidalgo (74'), Sanchez (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ibanez (82' pen.)
Almada (21'), Tapias (70')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Club America and Pachuca.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pachuca 3-0 America
Monday, May 23 at 2.06am in Liga MX
Next Game: America vs. Atlas
Sunday, July 3 at 3.05am in Liga MX
Last Game: Pachuca 2-1 Atlas
Monday, May 30 at 2.10am in Liga MX
Next Game: Pachuca vs. Queretaro
Tuesday, July 5 at 3am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club America win with a probability of 49.42%. A draw had a probability of 26.4% and a win for Pachuca had a probability of 24.17%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club America win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.69%) and 2-1 (9.12%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.41%), while for a Pachuca win it was 0-1 (8.45%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood.

Result
Club AmericaDrawPachuca
49.42% (1.868 1.87) 26.41% (-0.288 -0.29) 24.17% (-1.581 -1.58)
Both teams to score 46.95% (-0.598 -0.6)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.29% (-0.064 -0.06)56.71% (0.064999999999998 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.34% (-0.052 -0.05)77.66% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Club America Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.98% (0.83199999999999 0.83)23.02% (-0.83 -0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.17% (1.205 1.21)56.83% (-1.205 -1.21)
Pachuca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.98% (-1.451 -1.45)39.02% (1.452 1.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.26% (-1.394 -1.39)75.74% (1.395 1.4)
Score Analysis
    Club America 49.42%
    Pachuca 24.18%
    Draw 26.4%
Club AmericaDrawPachuca
1-0 @ 13.19% (0.35 0.35)
2-0 @ 9.69% (0.485 0.48)
2-1 @ 9.12% (0.107 0.11)
3-0 @ 4.74% (0.346 0.35)
3-1 @ 4.47% (0.159 0.16)
3-2 @ 2.1% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.74% (0.166 0.17)
4-1 @ 1.64% (0.097 0.1)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 49.42%
1-1 @ 12.41% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-0 @ 8.98% (0.023 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.29% (-0.121 -0.12)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 26.4%
0-1 @ 8.45% (-0.319 -0.32)
1-2 @ 5.84% (-0.312 -0.31)
0-2 @ 3.98% (-0.317 -0.32)
1-3 @ 1.83% (-0.176 -0.18)
2-3 @ 1.35% (-0.094 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.25% (-0.153 -0.15)
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 24.18%

Head to Head
Feb 20, 2022 10pm
America
1-3
Pachuca
Martin (56')
Valdez (53')
Ibanez (28'), Hurtado (40'), Alfonso Guzman Guzman (76')
Chavez (60'), Ustari (63')
Sep 29, 2021 3.05am
Pachuca
1-1
America
Cabral (33')
Ibanez (85')
Reyes Chavez (45+2')
Aguilera (70')
May 17, 2021 2.05am
America
4-2
Pachuca
Martinez (17' pen., 53'), Fuentes (27'), Suarez (73')
Ibarra (5'), Cabral (63' pen.)
May 14, 2021 1am
Pachuca
3-1
America
Aguirre (29'), Pardo (65'), Chavez (90+4')
Suarez (45+2')
Caceres (21')
Aquino (81')
Feb 28, 2021 1am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PueblaPuebla11004223
2TolucaToluca11003123
3Cruz AzulCruz Azul11003213
4Club AmericaAmerica10100001
5Atlas10100001
6CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara10100001
7Juarez10100001
8Atletico San Luis00000000
9Club Leon00000000
10MonterreyMonterrey00000000
11PachucaPachuca00000000
12PumasPumas00000000
13QueretaroQueretaro00000000
14Santos LagunaSantos Laguna00000000
15Club TijuanaTijuana00000000
16Tigres100123-10
17MazatlanMazatlan100124-20
18NecaxaNecaxa100113-20

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!