MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 20:08:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Reading logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Wigan logo
Wycombe Wanderers
Reading logo
League One | Gameweek 20
Nov 28, 2023 at 8pm UK
Select Car Leasing Stadium
Carlisle United
Reading
5 - 1
Carlisle
Lavelle (26' og.), Knibbs (32', 39'), Wing (78'), Azeez (83')
Dorsett (53')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Plange (29')
Armer (33')
Coverage of the League One clash between Reading and Carlisle United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wycombe 1-2 Reading
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Reading win with a probability of 43.42%. A win for Carlisle United had a probability of 31.28% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Reading win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.03%) and 2-0 (7.28%). The likeliest Carlisle United win was 0-1 (7.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Reading would win this match.

Result
ReadingDrawCarlisle United
43.42% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09) 25.3% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05) 31.28% (0.133 0.13)
Both teams to score 55.33% (0.218 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.8% (0.255 0.26)48.2% (-0.254 -0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.64% (0.232 0.23)70.36% (-0.233 -0.23)
Reading Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.84% (0.069999999999993 0.07)22.16% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.44% (0.103 0.1)55.56% (-0.102 -0.1)
Carlisle United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.08% (0.218 0.22)28.92% (-0.216 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.21% (0.267 0.27)64.8% (-0.26600000000001 -0.27)
Score Analysis
    Reading 43.42%
    Carlisle United 31.29%
    Draw 25.3%
ReadingDrawCarlisle United
1-0 @ 9.66% (-0.081999999999999 -0.08)
2-1 @ 9.03% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 7.28% (-0.047 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.53% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.65% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.81% (0.022 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.71% (0.006 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.38% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.06% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 43.42%
1-1 @ 11.98% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 6.41% (-0.068 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.6% (0.031 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 7.95% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-2 @ 7.43% (0.026 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.93% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.07% (0.029 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.32% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.04% (0.015 0.02)
1-4 @ 0.95% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 31.29%

How you voted: Reading vs Carlisle

Reading
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Carlisle United
0.0%
5
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Portsmouth362210460312976
2Derby CountyDerby36216963333069
3Bolton WanderersBolton35216862382469
4Barnsley34199664392566
5Peterborough UnitedPeterborough34188863422162
6Stevenage35179948341460
7Oxford UnitedOxford Utd361691158461257
8Blackpool361681256411556
9Leyton Orient36159124343054
10Lincoln CityLincoln361313104032852
11Bristol Rovers35147144849-149
12Northampton TownNorthampton35147144851-349
13Wigan AthleticWigan36157145147444
14Wycombe WanderersWycombe351011144548-341
15Exeter CityExeter36117182750-2340
16Reading36129154953-439
17Burton Albion35109162944-1539
18Charlton AthleticCharlton36814145054-438
19Cambridge UnitedCambridge35108173144-1338
20Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury36115202651-2538
21Cheltenham TownCheltenham3497182845-1734
22Port Vale3488183457-2332
23Fleetwood TownFleetwood36710194060-2031
24Carlisle UnitedCarlisle3558222960-3123

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!