MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:50:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 28
Mar 1, 2024 at 7pm UK
BUKO Stadion

Telstar
1 - 1
Roda JC

El Kachati (15')
Turfkruier (87'), El Kachati (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Sejk (50')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Telstar and Roda JC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jong Ajax 0-3 Telstar
Monday, February 26 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Willem II 2-3 Roda JC
Friday, February 23 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Telstar win with a probability of 40.85%. A win for Roda JC had a probability of 34.74% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Telstar win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.01%) and 2-0 (6.21%). The likeliest Roda JC win was 1-2 (7.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.31%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.3% likelihood.

Result
TelstarDrawRoda JC
40.85% (0.00099999999999767 0) 24.41% (0.00099999999999767 0) 34.74% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Both teams to score 59.59% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.84%43.15%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.44%65.55%
Telstar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.78%21.21% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.89%54.1% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Roda JC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.63% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)24.36% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.24% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)58.76% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Telstar 40.85%
    Roda JC 34.74%
    Draw 24.4%
TelstarDrawRoda JC
2-1 @ 8.77%
1-0 @ 8.01%
2-0 @ 6.21%
3-1 @ 4.53%
3-0 @ 3.21%
3-2 @ 3.2%
4-1 @ 1.76%
4-0 @ 1.25% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.24%
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 40.85%
1-1 @ 11.31%
2-2 @ 6.2%
0-0 @ 5.17% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.51%
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 24.4%
1-2 @ 7.99%
0-1 @ 7.3%
0-2 @ 5.15%
1-3 @ 3.76%
2-3 @ 2.92% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.43%
1-4 @ 1.33%
2-4 @ 1.03%
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 34.74%

How you voted: Telstar vs Roda JC

Telstar
33.3%
Draw
0.0%
Roda JC
66.7%
6
Head to Head
Sep 15, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 6
Roda JC
3-0
Telstar
Ould-Chikh (9'), Schmid (65'), Van der Heide (90+5')
Pena Zauner (22'), Bijleveld (71')

Apau (22'), Kruiver (49'), Augustijns (66'), Polley (79')
Mar 10, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 28
Roda JC
1-2
Telstar
Vente (86')
Min (20'), Giousis (83' pen.)
Oct 14, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 11
Telstar
2-1
Roda JC
Min (12'), Plet (15' pen.)
Vente (90+4')
May 6, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 38
Roda JC
4-3
Telstar
Pflucke (6', 87' pen.), Joppen (75'), Vente (85')
Giovanni (10', 34'), Bensabouh (67')
Aktas (25'), van Doorm (87')
Aug 20, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 3
Telstar
3-4
Roda JC
Dijkstra (25'), Fernandes (32'), Plet (45')
Overtoom (65')
Vossebelt (22'), Marzo (63'), Emmers (66'), Serrarens (90+6')
Bouchouari (26')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II34227571304173
2Roda JC342010465303570
3Groningen34207764283667
4Dordrecht341712566452163
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag341610865442158
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap34184125447758
7NAC BredaNAC Breda34148125651550
8MVV MaastrichtMVV34147135854449
9Jong AZJong AZ34147135355-249
10Cambuur34136156765245
11VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo34129134851-345
12EmmenEmmen34136154956-745
13Helmond SportHelmond34128144650-444
14Jong AjaxJong Ajax34109155159-839
15FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven34814124153-1238
16TelstarTelstar3496194160-1933
17TOP OssOss34102222857-2932
18Jong PSVJong PSV3487195476-2231
19Den BoschDen Bosch3478193260-2829
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht3459202967-3824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!