MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 06:10:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 4pm UK at Neman Stadium
Neman
2 - 2
Belshina
Savitskiy (19', 48' pen.)
Legchilin (10'), Pasevich (41'), Sukurov (51'), Sadovnichiy (79')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Gomza (62'), Isah (75')
Chesnokov (14'), Rodionov (19'), Kukharchyk (21'), Solanovich (71'), Hurenka (90+2')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Neman and Belshina.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Neman 2-2 Belshina
Sunday, May 29 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Dnepr Mogilev vs. Neman
Saturday, June 18 at 1.30pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Neman 2-2 Belshina
Sunday, May 29 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Belshina vs. Energetik-BGU
Friday, June 17 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Neman win with a probability of 49.7%. A draw had a probability of 25.3% and a win for Belshina had a probability of 25.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Neman win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.42%) and 2-0 (9.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.02%), while for a Belshina win it was 0-1 (7.67%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood.

Result
NemanDrawBelshina
49.7% (-0.22199999999999 -0.22) 25.28% (-0.144 -0.14) 25.01% (0.363 0.36)
Both teams to score 50.99% (0.781 0.78)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.18% (0.851 0.85)51.82% (-0.854 -0.85)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.42% (0.735 0.73)73.58% (-0.73699999999999 -0.74)
Neman Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.13% (0.249 0.25)20.87% (-0.253 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.44% (0.392 0.39)53.56% (-0.395 -0.39)
Belshina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.43% (0.784 0.78)35.57% (-0.788 -0.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.66% (0.803 0.8)72.34% (-0.80600000000001 -0.81)
Score Analysis
    Neman 49.7%
    Belshina 25.01%
    Draw 25.28%
NemanDrawBelshina
1-0 @ 11.63% (-0.3 -0.3)
2-1 @ 9.42% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 9.11% (-0.17 -0.17)
3-1 @ 4.92% (0.052 0.05)
3-0 @ 4.76% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.54% (0.08 0.08)
4-1 @ 1.93% (0.035 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.87% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 49.7%
1-1 @ 12.02% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 7.42% (-0.256 -0.26)
2-2 @ 4.87% (0.117 0.12)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 7.67% (-0.096 -0.1)
1-2 @ 6.21% (0.102 0.1)
0-2 @ 3.97% (0.035 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.14% (0.08 0.08)
2-3 @ 1.68% (0.075 0.08)
0-3 @ 1.37% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 25.01%

Head to Head
Jul 25, 2020 4.30pm
Belshina
0-1
Neman

Bordukov (4')
Kadimyan (29')
Apr 10, 2020 5pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!