MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 19:02:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Annan Athletic
Scottish League One | Gameweek 14
Nov 28, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Galabank
Hamilton logo
Annan
1 - 2
Hamilton
Garrity (23')
Muir (35'), Hunter (38'), Gibson (49')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Longridge (13'), Smith (19')
Smith (73'), Mumbongo (90+4')
Kilday (49')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Annan Athletic and Hamilton Academical.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montrose 1-1 Annan
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hamilton Academical win with a probability of 52.79%. A win for Annan Athletic had a probability of 24.81% and a draw had a probability of 22.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hamilton Academical win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.28%) and 0-2 (7.85%). The likeliest Annan Athletic win was 2-1 (6.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Hamilton Academical in this match.

Result
Annan AthleticDrawHamilton Academical
24.81% (-0.538 -0.54) 22.4% (-0.24 -0.24) 52.79% (0.775 0.77)
Both teams to score 60.26% (0.26600000000001 0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.54% (0.611 0.61)39.46% (-0.613 -0.61)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.19% (0.635 0.63)61.8% (-0.63800000000001 -0.64)
Annan Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.93% (-0.091000000000008 -0.09)29.07% (0.089000000000002 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.01% (-0.11 -0.11)64.98% (0.107 0.11)
Hamilton Academical Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.96% (0.48 0.48)15.03% (-0.483 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.48% (0.902 0.9)43.52% (-0.905 -0.91)
Score Analysis
    Annan Athletic 24.81%
    Hamilton Academical 52.79%
    Draw 22.4%
Annan AthleticDrawHamilton Academical
2-1 @ 6.32% (-0.106 -0.11)
1-0 @ 5.4% (-0.17 -0.17)
2-0 @ 3.34% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-1 @ 2.6% (-0.05 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.47% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.37% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 24.81%
1-1 @ 10.23% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-2 @ 5.99% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 4.37% (-0.126 -0.13)
3-3 @ 1.56% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 22.4%
1-2 @ 9.69% (0.025 0.03)
0-1 @ 8.28% (-0.097 -0.1)
0-2 @ 7.85% (0.039 0.04)
1-3 @ 6.12% (0.118 0.12)
0-3 @ 4.96% (0.107 0.11)
2-3 @ 3.78% (0.063 0.06)
1-4 @ 2.9% (0.102 0.1)
0-4 @ 2.35% (0.088 0.09)
2-4 @ 1.79% (0.06 0.06)
1-5 @ 1.1% (0.056 0.06)
Other @ 3.98%
Total : 52.79%

Head to Head
Sep 29, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Hamilton
5-0
Annan
Barjonas (2'), Tumilty (48'), Henderson (58'), Murray (69'), McGlynn (77')
Martin (34')

Hooper (54')
Oct 6, 2020 7.45pm
Group Stage
Annan
3-1
Hamilton
Swinglehurst (31'), T (38'), Purdue (43')
Moxon (72')
McMann (51')
Jul 14, 2018 3pm
Group Stage
Annan
1-0
Hamilton
Smith (64')
Swinglehurst (70')
Jan 9, 2016 3pm
Fourth Round
Annan
4-1
Hamilton
Flynn (6'), Todd (47'), Omar (66', 71')
Omar (73'), Todd (76')
Docherty (65')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk26206064164866
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton27157556223452
3Montrose2712694642442
4Alloa AthleticAlloa2612594042-241
5Cove Rangers2611784338540
6Kelty Hearts2687113545-1031
7Stirling AlbionStirling2787123041-1131
8Queen of the SouthQotS2786133542-730
9Annan AthleticAnnan2758143753-1623
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh2725203075-455

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!