More game data and we say below the videos
We said: Monaco 2-1 Marseille
A very evenly-matched contest, this is a top-of-the-table clash that could swing either way, with both sides boasting huge quality throughout.
Nonetheless, given Monaco's remarkable scoring streak, and Marseille's inconsistencies of late, we are predicting a narrow win for the hosts.
Read more. Data Analysis
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a
Monaco win with a probability of 42.67%. A win for Marseille had a probability of 32.23% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.
The most likely scoreline for a
Monaco win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.97%) and 2-0 (6.99%). The likeliest Marseille win was 0-1 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.84%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood.
Result Monaco Draw Marseille 42.67% ( 0.01) 25.1% ( 0) 32.23% ( -0.01)
Both teams to score 56.39% ( -0.01)
53% ( -0.01) 47% ( 0.01)
30.75% ( -0.01) 69.25% ( 0.01)
Over 1.5 Under 1.5
44.69% ( -0) 55.31% ( 0)
72.29% ( -0.01) 27.71% ( 0.01)
Over 1.5 Under 1.5
36.73% ( -0.01) 63.27% ( 0.01)
Monaco Draw Marseille 1-0 @ 9.23% ( 0) 2-1 @ 8.97% 2-0 @ 6.99% ( 0) 3-1 @ 4.53% ( 0) 3-0 @ 3.53% ( 0) 3-2 @ 2.91% ( -0) 4-1 @ 1.71% ( 0) 4-0 @ 1.34% 4-2 @ 1.1% Other @ 2.38% Total : 42.67% 1-1 @ 11.84% 0-0 @ 6.1% ( 0) 2-2 @ 5.76% ( -0) 3-3 @ 1.24% Other @ 0.16% Total : 25.1% 0-1 @ 7.82% ( 0) 1-2 @ 7.6% ( -0) 0-2 @ 5.02% ( -0) 1-3 @ 3.25% ( -0) 2-3 @ 2.46% ( -0) 0-3 @ 2.15% ( -0) 1-4 @ 1.04% Other @ 2.88% Total : 32.23%
How you voted: Monaco vs Marseille
Premier League La Liga Serie A Bundesliga Ligue 1 Primeira Liga Eredivisie Turkish Super Lig Champions League Europa League Europa Conference League Championship League One League Two FA Cup EFL Cup EFL Trophy National League National League Playoffs National League North National League South Women's FA Cup Women's Super League Premier League 2 - Div 1 Premier League 2 - Div 2 Scottish Premiership Scottish Cup Scottish League Cup Scottish Championship Scottish League One Scottish League Two NIFL Premiership Welsh Premier League League of Ireland Premier Copa del Rey Coppa Italia DFB-Pokal KNVB Beker Taca de Portugal Turkish Cup Women's Champions League Greek Superleague Belgian Pro League Swiss Super League Austrian Bundesliga Polish Ekstraklasa Ukrainian Premier League Russian Premier League Norwegian Eliteserien Swedish Allsvenskan Danish Superliga Finnish Veikkausliiga Hungarian NB I Croatian 1. HNL Romanian SuperLiga Czech Liga Slovenian PrvaLiga Slovak First Football League Belarusian Premier League Champions League Qualifying Europa League Qualifying Major League Soccer Brasileiro Argentine Primera Division Liga MX Uruguayan Primera Division Israeli Premier League Saudi Pro League Qatar Stars League Australian A-League Chinese Super League J1 League Copa Libertadores Copa Sudamericana AFC Champions League CONCACAF Champions League Club World Cup Segunda Division Serie B 2.Bundesliga Ligue 2 Eerste Divisie Euro Champ Qualifying Women's World Cup Nations League World Cup European Championship Copa America Africa Cup of Nations CONCACAF Gold Cup Confederations Cup CONCACAF Nations League World Cup Qualifying - Europe World Cup Qualifying - South America World Cup Qualifying - Africa World Cup Qualifying - Asia World Cup Qualifying - North Central America World Cup Qualifying - Oceania African Nations Championship Olympic Games Men's Football Olympic Games Women's Football Women's European Championship SheBelieves Cup Arnold Clark Cup Under-20s World Cup European Under-21s Championship European Under-19s Championship European Under-17s Championship
Man United, Chelsea, PSG to battle for Mike Maignan?
Arsenal 'join race for Fulham's Joao Palhinha'
Hertha Berlin vs. Hamburger SV - prediction, team news, lineups
Arsenal weighing up January move for Kenan Yildiz?
Mikel Arteta: 'There are no limits to Bukayo Saka's growth'
How Chelsea could line up against Man United
Luton vs. Arsenal injury, suspension list, predicted XIs
B. Leverkusen vs. SC Paderborn - prediction, team news, lineups
Celtic vs. Hibernian - prediction, team news, lineups
Raphael Varane 'wants to stay at Man United in January'