MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:08:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Grimsby Town
League Two | Gameweek 21
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Blundell Park
Crewe Alexandra
Grimsby Town
2 - 1
Crewe
Eisa (18'), Rose (45')
Mullarkey (33')
FT(HT: 2-0)
White (78')
White (79'), Rowe (85'), O'Riordan (90+1')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Grimsby Town and Crewe Alexandra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sutton 1-1 Crewe
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Grimsby Town win with a probability of 50.26%. A win for Crewe Alexandra had a probability of 26.74% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Grimsby Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.33%) and 2-0 (7.56%). The likeliest Crewe Alexandra win was 1-2 (6.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.55%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Grimsby Town in this match.

Result
Grimsby TownDrawCrewe Alexandra
50.26% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08) 23% (0.0050000000000026 0.01) 26.74% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
Both teams to score 60.12% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.48% (0.039000000000001 0.04)40.52% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.1% (0.039999999999999 0.04)62.9% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)
Grimsby Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.7% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)16.29% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.14% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)45.85% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Crewe Alexandra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.83% (0.075999999999993 0.08)28.17% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.14% (0.096000000000004 0.1)63.86% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Grimsby Town 50.26%
    Crewe Alexandra 26.74%
    Draw 23%
Grimsby TownDrawCrewe Alexandra
2-1 @ 9.57% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.33% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.56% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.79% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.57% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.67% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-1 @ 2.63% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 2.07% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 0.95% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 50.26%
1-1 @ 10.55%
2-2 @ 6.06% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.59% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.55% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 23%
1-2 @ 6.68% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.81% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 3.68% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.82% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.56% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.56% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.62%
Total : 26.74%

Head to Head
Apr 25, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Grimsby Town
2-0
Crewe
Holohan (13'), Orsi (82')
Feb 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 30
Crewe
0-3
Grimsby Town
McAtee (3'), Lloyd (31'), Dickson-Peters (84')
Aug 9, 2022 7.45pm
First Round
Grimsby Town
4-0
Crewe
Waterfall (13'), Green (34'), Smith (56'), Wearne (86')
Amos (3')

Mellor (65')
Apr 18, 2020 3pm
Sep 7, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 7
Grimsby Town
0-2
Crewe

Hanson (49')
Lowery (46'), Kirk (91')
Powell (62'), Kirk (92')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Mansfield TownMansfield331712467293863
2Stockport CountyStockport34189766372963
3Crewe AlexandraCrewe341710762461661
4Wrexham33178859441559
5MK Dons341771055441158
6BarrowBarrow33141184739853
7Gillingham34156133239-751
8Crawley TownCrawley33154144949049
9Walsall33139115046448
10Morecambe33139114852-448
11Harrogate TownHarrogate33146134048-848
12AFC Wimbledon341211114739847
13Notts County33145146662447
14Accrington StanleyAccrington33137134642446
15Bradford CityBradford331210114139246
16Newport CountyNewport33137134752-546
17Tranmere RoversTranmere34124185249340
18Swindon TownSwindon341010145761-440
19Salford City34109155163-1239
20Doncaster RoversDoncaster33116164357-1439
21Colchester UnitedColchester3387184461-1731
22Grimsby Town32612144460-1630
23Forest Green RoversForest Green3368193360-2726
24Sutton UnitedSutton34411193664-2823

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!