MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:42:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 1am UK at Estadio Palestra Italia
Palmeiras
0 - 2
Athletico PR

Piquerez (57')
Menino (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Roque (36'), Bueno (58' pen.)
Henrique (39'), Vinicius (45')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Brasileiro clash between Palmeiras and Athletico Paranaense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerro Porteno 0-3 Palmeiras
Wednesday, June 29 at 11.15pm in Copa Libertadores

We said: Palmeiras 2-0 Athletico Paranaense

The way Palmeiras have been playing, this might very well be a must-win game for Paranaense if they want a chance to catch the league leaders before the end of the campaign. Both sides are as sharp as they come on the defensive side, but Palestra are rarely exposed at the back and are masters at finding those pockets of space in behind opposing wing-backs, which we believe they will take advantage of this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Palmeiras win with a probability of 73.4%. A draw had a probability of 17.2% and a win for Athletico Paranaense had a probability of 9.41%.

The most likely scoreline for a Palmeiras win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.35%) and 3-0 (10.31%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.14%), while for an Athletico Paranaense win it was 0-1 (3.64%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood.

Result
PalmeirasDrawAthletico Paranaense
73.4% (0.73299999999999 0.73) 17.19% (-0.302 -0.3) 9.41% (-0.431 -0.43)
Both teams to score 43.1% (-0.692 -0.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.33% (0.030000000000001 0.03)44.67% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.97% (0.030000000000001 0.03)67.03% (-0.029000000000011 -0.03)
Palmeiras Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.34% (0.19799999999999 0.2)10.66% (-0.197 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.47% (0.443 0.44)34.53% (-0.443 -0.44)
Athletico Paranaense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.24% (-0.884 -0.88)51.75% (0.883 0.88)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.16% (-0.589 -0.59)85.84% (0.58800000000001 0.59)
Score Analysis
    Palmeiras 73.39%
    Athletico Paranaense 9.41%
    Draw 17.19%
PalmeirasDrawAthletico Paranaense
2-0 @ 13.82% (0.21 0.21)
1-0 @ 12.35% (0.09 0.09)
3-0 @ 10.31% (0.24 0.24)
2-1 @ 9.11% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-1 @ 6.79% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
4-0 @ 5.77% (0.182 0.18)
4-1 @ 3.8% (0.023 0.02)
5-0 @ 2.58% (0.102 0.1)
3-2 @ 2.24% (-0.063 -0.06)
5-1 @ 1.7% (0.024 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.25% (-0.025 -0.02)
6-0 @ 0.96% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 73.39%
1-1 @ 8.14% (-0.154 -0.15)
0-0 @ 5.52% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3% (-0.11 -0.11)
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 17.19%
0-1 @ 3.64% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-2 @ 2.68% (-0.122 -0.12)
0-2 @ 1.2% (-0.065 -0.07)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 9.41%

How you voted: Palmeiras vs Athletico PR

Palmeiras
71.4%
Draw
7.1%
Athletico Paranaense
21.4%
14
Head to Head
Mar 3, 2022 12.30am
Feb 24, 2022 12.30am
Athletico PR
2-2
Palmeiras
Terans (19'), Marlos (76')
Heleno (70'), Erick (74'), Hernandez (90+6')
Jailson (28'), Veiga (90+7' pen.)
Dec 6, 2021 10pm
Aug 29, 2021 1am
Palmeiras
2-1
Athletico PR
Garcia (22'), Rony (71')
Rafael (69'), Deyverson (82'), Melo (88')
Bissoli (66')
Nov 28, 2020 8pm
Palmeiras
3-0
Athletico PR
De Paula (8'), Rony (35', 50')
D (48'), Menino (67')

Christian (71')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
UEFA Super Cup
Europa Conference League
EFL Cup
Scottish Challenge Cup
Swiss Super League
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Canadian Open Second Round
Result
Ruusuvuori
Hurkacz
3 7  2
6 64 6
4pm
Paul
Alcaraz
4pm
Ruud
Molcan
5.30pm
Rune
Carreno Busta
5.30pm
Brooksby
Bautista Agut
5.30pm
Sinner
Mannarino
6pm
Medvedev
Kyrgios
7pm
Monfils
Cressy
7.30pm
Tiafoe
Fritz
8pm
Cilic
Khachanov
8pm
De Minaur
Dimitrov
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!