MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 21:22:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 20, 2022 at 2pm UK at Alanya Oba Stadium
Alanyaspor
6 - 0
Hatayspor
Akbaba (17', 59', 74'), Eduardo (31'), Aydin (77', 80')
Bekiroglu (40')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Kurucuk (70')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Alanyaspor and Hatayspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alanyaspor win with a probability of 59.65%. A draw has a probability of 21.3% and a win for Hatayspor has a probability of 19.05%.

The most likely scoreline was Alanyaspor 1-1 Hatayspor with a probability of 9.97%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-1 (9.95%), 1-0 (9.63%), 2-0 (9.61%). The actual score line of 6-0 was predicted with a 0.4%.

Result
AlanyasporDrawHatayspor
59.65%21.29%19.05%
Both teams to score 55.72%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.38%41.61%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.98%64.01%
Alanyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.41%13.58%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.3%40.69%
Hatayspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.48%35.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.71%72.28%
Score Analysis
    Alanyaspor 59.65%
    Hatayspor 19.05%
    Draw 21.29%
AlanyasporDrawHatayspor
2-1 @ 9.95%
1-0 @ 9.63%
2-0 @ 9.61%
3-1 @ 6.62%
3-0 @ 6.4%
3-2 @ 3.43%
4-1 @ 3.31%
4-0 @ 3.19%
4-2 @ 1.71%
5-1 @ 1.32%
5-0 @ 1.28%
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 59.65%
1-1 @ 9.97%
2-2 @ 5.15%
0-0 @ 4.82%
3-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 21.29%
1-2 @ 5.16%
0-1 @ 4.99%
0-2 @ 2.58%
1-3 @ 1.78%
2-3 @ 1.78%
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 19.05%

How you voted: Alanyaspor vs Hatayspor

Alanyaspor
66.7%
Draw
16.7%
Hatayspor
16.7%
30
Head to Head
Aug 28, 2021 7.45pm
Hatayspor
5-0
Alanyaspor
Traore (4'), Lobzhanidze (18'), Ribeiro (42'), El Kaabi (60'), Kamara (90+2')
Traore (6'), Biram Diouf (66'), Boudjemaa (75'), Adekugbe (78'), Kurucuk (85')

Aksoy (76')
Feb 14, 2021 1pm
Hatayspor
0-0
Alanyaspor

Popov (20')
Popov (45')

Gulselam (22'), Bareiro (90+4'), Ucan (90+7')
Oct 4, 2020 2pm
Alanyaspor
6-0
Hatayspor
Bakasetas (18'), Davidson (24', 67', 77'), Bareiro (35'), Moubandje (45+1')
Karaca (36'), Ucan (39')

Aabid (39'), Santos (49'), David (57')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!