MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 11:54:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 28
Feb 26, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Anduva
Huesca logo

Mirandes
0 - 3
Huesca


Chaira (19'), Ramon (83'), Tomeo (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Vilarrasa (67'), Zorrilla (68'), Sielva (90')
Blasco (25'), Valentin (59'), Sielva (90+6'), Pulido (90+6'), Sielva (90+6')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Mirandes and Huesca.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Espanyol 3-0 Mirandes
Saturday, February 17 at 8pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Huesca 0-0 Amorebieta
Sunday, February 18 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mirandes win with a probability of 43.39%. A draw had a probability of 30.2% and a win for Huesca had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mirandes win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.15%) and 2-1 (7.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (13.43%), while for a Huesca win it was 0-1 (11.29%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood.

Result
MirandesDrawHuesca
43.39% (-0.199 -0.2) 30.22% (0.082000000000001 0.08) 26.4% (0.123 0.12)
Both teams to score 39.15% (-0.107 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
32.53% (-0.17 -0.17)67.47% (0.175 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.42% (-0.113 -0.11)85.58% (0.116 0.12)
Mirandes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.87% (-0.20099999999999 -0.2)31.13% (0.204 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.54% (-0.235 -0.23)67.46% (0.23999999999999 0.24)
Huesca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.85% (0.012999999999998 0.01)43.15% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.58% (0.009999999999998 0.01)79.42% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Mirandes 43.38%
    Huesca 26.4%
    Draw 30.21%
MirandesDrawHuesca
1-0 @ 15.67% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.15% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.69% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.56% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-1 @ 2.99% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.26% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.04% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 43.38%
0-0 @ 13.43% (0.09 0.09)
1-1 @ 13.17% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.23% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 30.21%
0-1 @ 11.29% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
1-2 @ 5.54% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.75% (0.033 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.55% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.33% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 0.91% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.04%
Total : 26.4%

How you voted: Mirandes vs Huesca

Mirandes
62.5%
Draw
37.5%
Huesca
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 4
Huesca
1-1
Mirandes
Martinez (55')
Kortajarena (6'), Martos (15'), Pulido (80'), Sielva (90')
Pulido (81')
Martin (84' pen.)
Tachi (30'), Barcia (35'), Godoy Dominguez (46'), Barbudo (90'), Sanz (90+7')
Feb 4, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 26
Huesca
1-0
Mirandes
Obeng (73')
Oct 22, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 12
Mirandes
1-1
Huesca
Salinas (70' pen.)
Ratiu (90+2')
Feb 6, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 26
Huesca
4-0
Mirandes
Escriche (61'), Valentin (70'), Seoane (77'), Poveda (85' pen.)
Pulido (17'), Miguel (90+1')

Saenz (60')
Nov 13, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 16
Mirandes
0-1
Huesca

Garcia de Albeniz (8'), Capellini (42')
Mateu (68')
Buffarini (20'), Miquel (83'), Nwakali (89'), Fernandez (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2Espanyol351513751361558
3EibarEibar341671155401555
4Real ValladolidValladolid34167114031955
5Real Oviedo341412844291554
6Racing de SantanderRacing34158115448653
7ElcheElche34158113531453
8Sporting GijonSporting Gijon341410104133852
9Levante34121574138351
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol34131294140151
11Burgos34148124143-250
12TenerifeTenerife34129133235-345
13Huesca34915102923642
14Eldense341012124149-842
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza341011133232041
16CartagenaCartagena34109153144-1339
17MirandesMirandes34910153848-1037
18AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
19FC AndorraFC Andorra3498172740-1335
20Amorebieta34810163041-1134
21Albacete34712153950-1133
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!