MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 15:50:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 9
May 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
JYSK park

Silkeborg
0 - 2
Brondby


Felix (89')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Vallys (18'), Kristensen (21')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Danish Superliga clash between Silkeborg and Brondby, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aarhus 0-1 Silkeborg
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Brondby 1-0 Nordsjaelland
Wednesday, May 15 at 7pm in Danish Superliga

We said: Silkeborg 1-2 Brondby

This has the potential to be a tricky match for Brondby, and we are not expecting the visitors to have it all their own way on Monday night. However, the title hopefuls have enough quality and experience to secure a vital three points in this contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brondby win with a probability of 43.56%. A win for Silkeborg had a probability of 31.44% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brondby win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.06%) and 0-2 (7.14%). The likeliest Silkeborg win was 1-0 (7.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Brondby would win this match.

Result
SilkeborgDrawBrondby
31.44% (-1.446 -1.45) 25% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 43.56% (1.452 1.45)
Both teams to score 56.41% (-0.55500000000001 -0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.17% (-0.471 -0.47)46.83% (0.471 0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.92% (-0.442 -0.44)69.09% (0.44199999999999 0.44)
Silkeborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.88% (-1.149 -1.15)28.13% (1.149 1.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.2% (-1.483 -1.48)63.8% (1.483 1.48)
Brondby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.49% (0.47500000000001 0.48)21.52% (-0.475 -0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.43% (0.724 0.72)54.57% (-0.724 -0.72)
Score Analysis
    Silkeborg 31.44%
    Brondby 43.56%
    Draw 25%
SilkeborgDrawBrondby
1-0 @ 7.68% (-0.096 -0.1)
2-1 @ 7.48% (-0.232 -0.23)
2-0 @ 4.87% (-0.224 -0.22)
3-1 @ 3.16% (-0.205 -0.21)
3-2 @ 2.43% (-0.121 -0.12)
3-0 @ 2.06% (-0.165 -0.17)
4-1 @ 1% (-0.1 -0.1)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 31.44%
1-1 @ 11.79% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.05% (0.119 0.12)
2-2 @ 5.75% (-0.093999999999999 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.24% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 9.3% (0.312 0.31)
1-2 @ 9.06% (0.145 0.15)
0-2 @ 7.14% (0.338 0.34)
1-3 @ 4.64% (0.139 0.14)
0-3 @ 3.66% (0.223 0.22)
2-3 @ 2.94% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.78% (0.078 0.08)
0-4 @ 1.41% (0.104 0.1)
2-4 @ 1.13% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 43.56%

How you voted: Silkeborg vs Brondby

Silkeborg
11.1%
Draw
0.0%
Brondby
88.9%
18
Head to Head
Apr 8, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 2
Brondby
1-1
Silkeborg
Omoijuanfo (55')
Lauritsen (83')
Sonne (80')
Rasmussen (58')
Mar 17, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 22
Brondby
4-1
Silkeborg
Suzuki (33', 58', 71'), Vanlerberghe (41')
Adamsen (54')
Mattsson (37'), Musonda (74')
Jul 23, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 1
Silkeborg
1-2
Brondby
Adamsen (5')
Salquist (3'), Kusk (82')
Vallys (16'), Evjen (64')
Salech (85'), Kvistgaarden (90+3')
Mar 12, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 21
Brondby
2-1
Silkeborg
Vallys (31'), Omoijuanfo (79')
Sonne (66')
Jul 31, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 3
Silkeborg
2-0
Brondby
Helenius (7'), Salquist (83')
Kaalund (85')

Hedlund (40'), Ben Slimane (55'), Salech (89')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!