MX23RW : Monday, February 26 15:12:28| >> :600:240471:240471:
Barcelona logo
Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 28, 2023 at 8pm UK
Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys
Porto
Barcelona
2 - 1
Porto
Cancelo (32'), Felix (57')
de Jong (37'), Felix (59')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Pepe (30')
Cardoso (36'), Mario (57'), Pepe (74')
The Match
Match Report
Joao Felix scores the decisive goal to guide Barcelona to a narrow 2-1 victory over Porto, securing their place in the Champions League knockout rounds.
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash between Barcelona and Porto.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between Barcelona and Porto, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole looks at how Barcelona could line up in Tuesday's Champions League clash with Porto.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up Barcelona's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their Champions League clash with Porto.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Porto 4-0 Montalegre
Friday, November 24 at 8.45pm in Taca de Portugal

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 41.58%. A win for Porto had a probability of 32.52% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.79%) and 2-0 (7.13%). The likeliest Porto win was 0-1 (8.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.3%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Barcelona would win this match.

Result
BarcelonaDrawPorto
41.58% (0.022000000000006 0.02) 25.9% (0.017999999999997 0.02) 32.52% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Both teams to score 53.84% (-0.074999999999996 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.65% (-0.089999999999996 -0.09)50.35% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.71% (-0.080000000000002 -0.08)72.29% (0.079000000000008 0.08)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.01% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)23.99% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.77% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)58.23% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Porto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.83% (-0.071000000000012 -0.07)29.17% (0.071000000000002 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.89% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)65.1% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Barcelona 41.58%
    Porto 32.52%
    Draw 25.89%
BarcelonaDrawPorto
1-0 @ 9.99% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.79%
2-0 @ 7.13% (0.014 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 3.39% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.58% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.21%
4-2 @ 0.92% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 41.58%
1-1 @ 12.3% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 7% (0.025 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.41% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.62% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.58% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.31% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 3.11% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.22% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.18% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 0.96% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 32.52%

How you voted: Barcelona vs Porto

Barcelona
68.7%
Draw
17.5%
Porto
13.9%
166
Head to Head
Oct 4, 2023 8pm
Group Stage
Porto
0-1
Barcelona
Torres (45+1')
Cancelo (13'), Araujo (28'), Xavi (30'), Gavi (36'), Kounde (47'), Felix (50'), Roberto (86')
Gavi (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
9Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
10West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2574143544-925
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!