MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 01:18:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 23, 2022 at 8pm UK at Jan Breydel Stadium
Cercle Brugge
3 - 1
Zulte
Hotic (6' pen.), Popovic (41'), Denkey (90+4')
Miangue (45+2'), Matondo (50'), Deman (57')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Vossen (89')
Ciranni (14'), Dompe (29'), Seck (42'), Derijck (75')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Cercle Brugge and Zulte Waregem.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cercle Brugge win with a probability of 58.84%. A draw has a probability of 21.2% and a win for Zulte Waregem has a probability of 19.96%.

The most likely scoreline was Cercle Brugge 2-1 Zulte Waregem with a probability of 9.92%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (9.81%), 2-0 (9.07%), 1-0 (8.97%). The actual score line of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.7%.

Result
Cercle BruggeDrawZulte Waregem
58.84%21.2%19.96%
Both teams to score 57.68%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.2%39.79%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.85%62.15%
Cercle Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.76%13.24%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.99%40.01%
Zulte Waregem Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.48%33.52%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.84%70.16%
Score Analysis
    Cercle Brugge 58.84%
    Zulte Waregem 19.96%
    Draw 21.2%
Cercle BruggeDrawZulte Waregem
2-1 @ 9.92%
2-0 @ 9.07%
1-0 @ 8.97%
3-1 @ 6.68%
3-0 @ 6.11%
3-2 @ 3.65%
4-1 @ 3.38%
4-0 @ 3.09%
4-2 @ 1.85%
5-1 @ 1.37%
5-0 @ 1.25%
Other @ 3.5%
Total : 58.84%
1-1 @ 9.81%
2-2 @ 5.42%
0-0 @ 4.44%
3-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 21.2%
1-2 @ 5.36%
0-1 @ 4.85%
0-2 @ 2.65%
2-3 @ 1.98%
1-3 @ 1.95%
0-3 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 19.96%

How you voted: Cercle Brugge vs Zulte

Cercle Brugge
100%
Draw
0.0%
Zulte Waregem
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Sep 11, 2021 5.30pm
Zulte
2-4
Cercle Brugge
Gano (35', 49')
Ciranni (67')
Vossen (90+6')
Millan (65', 72'), Vitinho (89'), Hotic (90+3')
Vitinho (76'), Hotic (90+4')
Dec 26, 2020 3.15pm
Zulte
1-0
Cercle Brugge
Dompe (83')
Marcq (43'), Opare (66'), Dompe (87')

Velkovski (65'), Marcelin (90+4')
Nov 8, 2020 7.45pm
Cercle Brugge
1-3
Zulte
Ugbo (67')
Musaba (30'), Hotic (43'), Biancone (90+3')
Chory (6'), Bruno (31', 78')
Bianda (39'), Srarfi (60'), Chory (81')
Dec 21, 2019 7pm
Cercle Brugge
2-0
Zulte
Foster (35'), Gory (94')
Biancone (58')

Burki (70'), Seck (71')
Oct 5, 2019 7pm
Zulte
6-0
Cercle Brugge
Larin (13', 91'), Bruno (24', 73'), Taravel (75' og.), Berahino (85')
Bruno (9')

Ueda (10'), Peeters (77'), Taravel (79')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Union SGUnion SG34245578275177
2Club BruggeBrugge34219472373572
3Anderlecht341810672363664
4Royal AntwerpAntwerp34196955381763
5GentGent34188856302662
6CharleroiCharleroi34159105546954
7MechelenMechelen34157125761-452
8Genk341561366471951
9Sint-Truiden34156134240251
10Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge34129134946345
11Leuven341011134758-1141
12KV OostendeOostende34107173461-2737
13KortrijkKortrijk34910154348-537
14Standard Liege3499163251-1936
15EupenEupen3488183761-2432
16Zulte WaregemZulte3488184269-2732
17RFC Seraing3484223068-3828
RBeerschot WilrijkBeerschot VA3444263376-4316

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!