MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:40:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Spezia Calcio logo
Serie B | Gameweek 15
Dec 2, 2023 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio Alberto Picco
Parma logo
Spezia
0 - 1
Parma

Zurkowski (34')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Moutinho (90+4' og.)
Camara (44'), Partipilo (64')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Spezia and Parma.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sampdoria 2-1 Spezia
Friday, November 24 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Parma 1-1 Modena
Saturday, November 25 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spezia win with a probability of 37.47%. A win for Parma had a probability of 37.12% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spezia win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.35%) and 2-0 (6.03%). The likeliest Parma win was 0-1 (8.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.99%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood.

Result
SpeziaDrawParma
37.47% (0.102 0.1) 25.4% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 37.12% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Both teams to score 56.32% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.49% (0.039000000000001 0.04)47.51% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.28% (0.036000000000001 0.04)69.72% (-0.038000000000011 -0.04)
Spezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.14% (0.070999999999998 0.07)24.86% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.54% (0.103 0.1)59.46% (-0.104 -0.1)
Parma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.95% (-0.034000000000006 -0.03)25.05% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.28% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)59.72% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Spezia 37.47%
    Parma 37.12%
    Draw 25.4%
SpeziaDrawParma
1-0 @ 8.67% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-1 @ 8.35% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.03% (0.015 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.88% (0.015 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.8% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.68% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.35% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 0.97% (0.007 0.01)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 37.47%
1-1 @ 11.99% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.23% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.78% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-3 @ 1.24% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 8.62% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.31% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.97% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-3 @ 3.83% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.75% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.67% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-4 @ 1.33% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 0.95% (-0.005 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 37.12%

Head to Head
Feb 27, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 24
Spezia
2-2
Parma
Gyasi (52', 72')
Ricci (21'), N'Zola (88'), Acampora (90')
Karamoh (17'), Hernani (25')
Brunetta (9'), Hernani (50'), Kurtic (84'), Gagliolo (85')
Oct 25, 2020 2pm
Gameweek 5
Parma
2-2
Spezia
Gagliolo (34'), Kucka (90+2' pen.)
Grassi (5'), Hernani (23'), Sohm (90')
Chabot (28'), Agudelo (31')
Pobega (6'), Ferrer (85')
May 18, 2018 7.30pm
Spezia
0-2
Parma

Gilardino (24'), Lopez (42')
Ceravolo (11'), Ciciretti (61')
Ceravolo (23'), Sierralta (45'), Ciciretti (62')
Dec 27, 2017 7.30pm
Parma
0-0
Spezia
Lucarelli (31'), Di Cesare (57'), Sierralta (73')
Lucarelli (42')
Bolzoni (24'), Terzi (47'), Maggiore (48'), De Col (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma27168350272356
2VeneziaVenezia27156649321751
3Cremonese27148537201750
4Como2714763729849
5Palermo27137749341546
6CatanzaroCatanzaro2713684437745
7Modena2781273235-336
8Cittadella27106113337-436
9Brescia2781182726135
10Cosenza CalcioCosenza2789103130133
11BariBari2771282732-533
12SudtirolSudtirol2788113437-332
13Reggiana2761473033-332
14Pisa27710103335-231
15Sampdoria2796123542-731
16Ternana2778123336-329
17AscoliAscoli2769122733-627
18SpeziaSpezia27511112540-1526
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo2766152942-1324
20Lecco2756162752-2521

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!