MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:35:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Lecce logo
Serie A | Gameweek 26
Feb 25, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadio Comunale Via del Mare
Inter logo

Lecce
0 - 4
Inter Milan


Sansone (2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Martinez (15', 56'), Frattesi (54'), de Vrij (67')
Asllani (38'), Mkhitaryan (63')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Lecce and Inter Milan, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torino 2-0 Lecce
Friday, February 16 at 6pm in Serie A
Last Game: Inter Milan 1-0 Atletico
Tuesday, February 20 at 8pm in Champions League

We said: Lecce 1-2 Inter Milan

Via del Mare is not a place to venture without caution, but Lecce are on a downward slope and Inter have been simply irresistible this year. Even accounting for some squad rotation, Inzaghi's boys can post another win and inch closer towards the title. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Milan win with a probability of 57.39%. A draw had a probability of 23.5% and a win for Lecce had a probability of 19.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Milan win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.87%) and 1-2 (9.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.16%), while for a Lecce win it was 1-0 (6.41%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Inter Milan would win this match.

Result
LecceDrawInter Milan
19.1% (-0.507 -0.51) 23.51% (-0.255 -0.26) 57.39% (0.762 0.76)
Both teams to score 48.72% (-0.064 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.02% (0.342 0.34)50.98% (-0.341 -0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.15% (0.299 0.3)72.85% (-0.3 -0.3)
Lecce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.08% (-0.366 -0.37)40.92% (0.367 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.52% (-0.329 -0.33)77.48% (0.33 0.33)
Inter Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.46% (0.40299999999999 0.4)17.54% (-0.402 -0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.93% (0.695 0.7)48.07% (-0.694 -0.69)
Score Analysis
    Lecce 19.1%
    Inter Milan 57.39%
    Draw 23.51%
LecceDrawInter Milan
1-0 @ 6.41% (-0.154 -0.15)
2-1 @ 4.99% (-0.104 -0.1)
2-0 @ 2.87% (-0.099 -0.1)
3-1 @ 1.49% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.29% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 19.1%
1-1 @ 11.16% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-0 @ 7.18% (-0.099 -0.1)
2-2 @ 4.34% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 23.51%
0-1 @ 12.49%
0-2 @ 10.87% (0.14 0.14)
1-2 @ 9.72% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
0-3 @ 6.31% (0.16 0.16)
1-3 @ 5.64% (0.087 0.09)
0-4 @ 2.75% (0.105 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.52% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.45% (0.07 0.07)
2-4 @ 1.1% (0.02 0.02)
0-5 @ 0.96% (0.048 0.05)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 57.39%

How you voted: Lecce vs Inter Milan

Lecce
10.3%
Draw
9.3%
Inter Milan
80.4%
97
Head to Head
Dec 23, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 17
Inter Milan
2-0
Lecce
Aurel Bisseck (43'), Barella (78')
Inzaghi (16'), Calhanoglu (30')

Gonzalez (15'), Piccoli (64'), Pongracic (74')
Banda (83')
Mar 5, 2023 5pm
Aug 13, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Lecce
1-2
Inter Milan
Ceesay (48')
Baschirotto (32'), Blin (82'), Colombo (87'), Hjulmand (90+5')
Lukaku (2'), Dumfries (90+4')
Brozovic (55'), Darmian (63')
Jan 19, 2020 2pm
Gameweek 20
Lecce
1-1
Inter Milan
Mancosu (77')
Donati (21'), Meccariello (93')
Bastoni (72')
Candreva (32'), Valero (88')
Aug 26, 2019 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Inter Milan
4-0
Lecce
Brozovic (21'), Sensi (24'), Lukaku (60'), Candreva (84')
Martinez (40')

Petriccione (38'), Lapadula (52')
Farias (76')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan32265177176083
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus331810547262164
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Lazio33164134235752
7Atalanta BCAtalanta311561057362151
8Napoli331310105041949
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina31128114336744
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa33912123540-539
13CagliariCagliari33711153656-2032
14Lecce32711142748-2132
15Hellas VeronaHellas Verona33710163144-1331
16Empoli3387182648-2231
17Udinese32416123048-1828
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!