MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:42:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Frosinone logo
Serie A | Gameweek 27
Mar 3, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadio Benito Stirpe
Lecce logo

Frosinone
1 - 1
Lecce

Cheddira (45+2')
Di Francesco (4'), Jesus (44')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Cerofolini (61' og.)
Almqvist (55')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Frosinone and Lecce, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Juventus 3-2 Frosinone
Sunday, February 25 at 11.30am in Serie A
Last Game: Lecce 0-4 Inter Milan
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Serie A

We said: Frosinone 1-0 Lecce

Frosinone have lost four of their last five on home turf, but Lecce are winless on their travels this season, losing eight of 13 road matches, thus making Sunday's game tricky to predict. However, the home side's six wins from 13 games at Stadio Benito Stirpe mean they have a higher chance than Lecce of claiming maximum points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Frosinone win with a probability of 43.57%. A win for Lecce had a probability of 30.52% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Frosinone win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.97%) and 2-0 (7.64%). The likeliest Lecce win was 0-1 (8.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.32%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood.

Result
FrosinoneDrawLecce
43.57% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 25.92% (-0.288 -0.29) 30.52% (0.252 0.25)
Both teams to score 52.96% (1.027 1.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.88% (1.272 1.27)51.12% (-1.274 -1.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.03% (1.106 1.11)72.97% (-1.108 -1.11)
Frosinone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.65% (0.571 0.57)23.34% (-0.574 -0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.69% (0.826 0.83)57.3% (-0.828 -0.83)
Lecce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.09% (0.82899999999999 0.83)30.91% (-0.831 -0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.79% (0.964 0.96)67.2% (-0.96599999999999 -0.97)
Score Analysis
    Frosinone 43.56%
    Lecce 30.52%
    Draw 25.91%
FrosinoneDrawLecce
1-0 @ 10.49% (-0.37 -0.37)
2-1 @ 8.97% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 7.64% (-0.133 -0.13)
3-1 @ 4.35% (0.097 0.1)
3-0 @ 3.7% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.55% (0.113 0.11)
4-1 @ 1.58% (0.061 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.35% (0.022 0.02)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.056 0.06)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 43.56%
1-1 @ 12.32% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-0 @ 7.22% (-0.376 -0.38)
2-2 @ 5.26% (0.148 0.15)
3-3 @ 1% (0.066 0.07)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.91%
0-1 @ 8.47% (-0.24 -0.24)
1-2 @ 7.24% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
0-2 @ 4.97% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.83% (0.097 0.1)
2-3 @ 2.06% (0.104 0.1)
0-3 @ 1.95% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 3%
Total : 30.52%

How you voted: Frosinone vs Lecce

Frosinone
54.2%
Draw
28.8%
Lecce
16.9%
59
Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 16
Lecce
2-1
Frosinone
Piccoli (11'), Ramadani (89')
D'Aversa (17'), Blin (73')
Jorge (33' pen.)
Okoli (24'), Ibrahimovic (38'), Barrenechea (43'), Romagnoli (90+5')
Apr 2, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 32
Lecce
1-0
Frosinone
Coda (40')
Calabresi (54'), Blin (57'), Gallo (89'), Asencio (90+3')

Leon Barisic (18'), Ricci (24'), Gatti (30'), Ciano (71'), Cotali (72')
Nov 20, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 13
Frosinone
0-0
Lecce
Ricci (45'), Lulic (53'), Manzari (86'), Maiello (90')
Hjulmand (34'), Dermaku (76')
Mar 20, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 30
Frosinone
0-3
Lecce

Vitale (42'), Kastanos (55')
Coda (53', 69'), Rodriguez (85')
Majer (65')
Dec 12, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 11
Lecce
2-2
Frosinone
Adjapong (44'), Mancosu (60')
Adjapong (14'), Meccariello (51'), Listkowski (82'), Tachtsidis (90+4')
Parzyszek (15' pen.), Novakovich (89')
Kastanos (58'), Novakovich (88'), Curado (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan31264175156082
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus32189545242163
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta301551055342150
7Napoli321310950401049
8Lazio32154134135649
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina30127114235743
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa31911113438-438
13Lecce32711142748-2132
14CagliariCagliari3179153252-2030
15Udinese31416113047-1728
16Empoli3277182548-2328
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona3169162842-1427
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!