MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 05:55:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Casa Pia
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 30
Apr 21, 2024 at 6pm UK
Campo do Cevadeiro
Porto

Casa Pia
1 - 2
Porto

Moreira (37')
Neto (58'), Zolotic (66'), Larrazabal (78')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Galeno (31'), Gonzalez (56')
Wendell (90+7')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Primeira Liga clash between Casa Pia and Porto, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Portimonense 2-2 Casa Pia
Sunday, April 14 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Porto 3-1 Guimaraes
Wednesday, April 17 at 8.15pm in Taca de Portugal

We said: Casa Pia 0-1 Porto

With the race for the European spots still wide open, Porto will know the importance of taking all three points here, as failing to do so could see them drop to fifth place by the end of this weekend. However, Os Dragoes picked up a morale-boosting win over Vitoria in midweek, and we feel they will follow up that result with another victory in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Porto win with a probability of 73.71%. A draw had a probability of 17.1% and a win for Casa Pia had a probability of 9.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Porto win was 0-2 with a probability of 13.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (12.5%) and 0-3 (10.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.08%), while for a Casa Pia win it was 1-0 (3.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Porto would win this match.

Result
Casa PiaDrawPorto
9.19% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 17.1% (0.032 0.03) 73.71% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Both teams to score 42.52% (-0.177 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.06% (-0.199 -0.2)44.94% (0.20200000000001 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.71% (-0.189 -0.19)67.29% (0.194 0.19)
Casa Pia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47.59% (-0.166 -0.17)52.41% (0.171 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.73% (-0.108 -0.11)86.27% (0.11099999999999 0.11)
Porto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.34% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)10.66% (0.058 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.48% (-0.127 -0.13)34.52% (0.131 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Casa Pia 9.19%
    Porto 73.69%
    Draw 17.1%
Casa PiaDrawPorto
1-0 @ 3.61% (0.013 0.01)
2-1 @ 2.61% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-0 @ 1.17% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 9.19%
1-1 @ 8.08% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.58% (0.048 0.05)
2-2 @ 2.92% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 17.1%
0-2 @ 13.99% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-1 @ 12.5% (0.08 0.08)
0-3 @ 10.44% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.05% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 6.75% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-4 @ 5.85% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-4 @ 3.78% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-5 @ 2.62% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.18% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-5 @ 1.69% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.22% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-6 @ 0.98% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 73.69%

How you voted: Casa Pia vs Porto

Casa Pia
5.3%
Draw
5.3%
Porto
89.5%
19
Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 13
Porto
3-1
Casa Pia
Evanilson (12'), Pedro (49'), Pepe (81')
Evanilson (36'), Varela (39'), Sanchez (88')
Fernando (89' pen.)
Roberto (90+2')
May 14, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 32
Porto
2-1
Casa Pia
Taremi (56'), Loader (90+3')
Evanilson (45+5' og.)
Jan 7, 2023 8.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CSporting Lisbon33283293296487
2Benfica34255477284980
3Porto33216662273569
4Braga33215771492268
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes33186949371260
6MoreirenseMoreirense33157113434052
7AroucaArouca33137135347646
8FamalicaoFamalicao341012123741-442
9Casa Pia34108163850-1238
10SC FarenseFarense33107164548-337
11Rio AveRio Ave3461993843-537
12Gil Vicente3399154251-936
13Estoril PraiaEstoril3396184856-833
14BoavistaBoavista33710163760-2331
15Estrela Amadora33612153253-2130
16PortimonensePortimonense3378183671-3529
RVizela33510183464-3025
RChavesChaves3358203169-3823


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!