MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 06:14:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Boavista
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 12
Dec 3, 2023 at 8.30pm UK
Estadio do Bessa Seculo XXI
Arouca
Boavista
0 - 4
Arouca

Onyemaechi (1'), Perez (45+1'), Morais (67'), Berna (81'), Ferreira (82')
Morais (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Cristo (2', 23'), Mujica (39'), Jason (72')
Milovanov (42'), Sylla (55'), Trezza (70')
Milovanov (49')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Primeira Liga clash between Boavista and Arouca, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Boavista 2-1 Arouca

Although Arouca enjoyed success in Sousa's first game in charge, last weekend's cup meeting did take place on home turf. They will lose home advantage for Sunday's league meeting, and with Boavista looking to avenge their cup exit, we think that the determined hosts will do enough to claim a narrow victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boavista win with a probability of 41.67%. A win for Arouca had a probability of 31.92% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boavista win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.72%) and 2-0 (7.39%). The likeliest Arouca win was 0-1 (9.05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.56%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.6% likelihood.

Result
BoavistaDrawArouca
41.67% (1.053 1.05) 26.41% (-0.228 -0.23) 31.92% (-0.826 -0.83)
Both teams to score 51.98% (0.45099999999999 0.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.34% (0.701 0.7)52.66% (-0.701 -0.7)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.7% (0.597 0.6)74.3% (-0.598 -0.6)
Boavista Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.03% (0.87100000000001 0.87)24.97% (-0.87 -0.87)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.39% (1.191 1.19)59.61% (-1.192 -1.19)
Arouca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.28% (-0.20299999999999 -0.2)30.72% (0.203 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.02% (-0.24 -0.24)66.98% (0.23999999999999 0.24)
Score Analysis
    Boavista 41.67%
    Arouca 31.92%
    Draw 26.41%
BoavistaDrawArouca
1-0 @ 10.64% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.72% (0.144 0.14)
2-0 @ 7.39% (0.163 0.16)
3-1 @ 4.03% (0.165 0.17)
3-0 @ 3.42% (0.158 0.16)
3-2 @ 2.38% (0.085 0.09)
4-1 @ 1.4% (0.09 0.09)
4-0 @ 1.19% (0.083 0.08)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 41.67%
1-1 @ 12.56% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 7.67% (-0.215 -0.22)
2-2 @ 5.14% (0.058 0.06)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.41%
0-1 @ 9.05% (-0.305 -0.31)
1-2 @ 7.41% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-2 @ 5.34% (-0.211 -0.21)
1-3 @ 2.92% (-0.057 -0.06)
0-3 @ 2.1% (-0.096 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.02% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 31.92%

How you voted: Boavista vs Arouca

Boavista
87.5%
Draw
0.0%
Arouca
12.5%
8
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 8pm
Fourth Round
Arouca
2-2
Boavista
Arouca win 4-3 on penalties
Cristo (39'), Santos (105+5' pen.)
Kouassi (38'), Milovanov (58'), Trezza (95'), Santos (110')
Bozenik (62'), Lourenco (106')
Onyemaechi (18'), Morais (37'), Awaziem (46'), Lourenco (49'), Bozenik (78'), Berna (105+2'), Vukotic (120')
Mar 3, 2023 7pm
Sep 11, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 6
Arouca
1-2
Boavista
Mujica (27')
Sasso (31'), Tavares (70')
Apr 9, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 29
Boavista
1-0
Arouca
Gorre (12')
Nathan (61'), Njie (74'), Perez (90'), Morais (90+7')

Dabbagh (63'), Galovic (84'), Ruiz (90+3')
Nov 27, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 12
Arouca
2-1
Boavista
Dabbagh (11'), Antony (90+1')
Dabbagh (49'), Bukia (67'), Campi (69')
Musa (54')
Njie (28'), Vukotic (36'), Makouta (71'), Malheiro (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Benfica22174152153755
2Sporting Lisbon21181260194155
3Porto22153437162148
4Braga22134546331343
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes23125635251041
6MoreirenseMoreirense2311572726138
7AroucaArouca2394103832631
8FamalicaoFamalicao226882328-526
9SC FarenseFarense2375113032-226
10Casa Pia2375112235-1326
11Gil Vicente2274113336-325
12BoavistaBoavista2266103040-1024
13Estrela Amadora2357112335-1222
14PortimonensePortimonense2264122445-2122
15Estoril PraiaEstoril2263133640-421
16Rio AveRio Ave224992231-921
17ChavesChaves2346132349-2618
18Vizela2237122044-2416

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!