MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 06:11:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 29, 2022 at 12.30am UK at Saputo Stadium
Montreal
4 - 3
Cincinnati
Waterman (21'), Quioto (45+4', 59' pen.), Choiniere (46')
Waterman (53'), Camacho (86'), Hamdy (90')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Moreno (12', 63'), Barreal (52')
Acosta (83'), Moreno (89')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between CF Montreal and FC Cincinnati, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montreal 4-3 Cincinnati
Sunday, May 29 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Montreal vs. Austin
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Montreal 4-3 Cincinnati
Sunday, May 29 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Philadelphia vs. Cincinnati
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: CF Montreal 2-2 FC Cincinnati

Sunday's encounter is a difficult one to predict considering the last three results between the two teams; a goalless draw in August 2021 was sandwiched in between 5-4 and 4-3 victories for Montreal. Both sides will fancy their chances of claiming maximum points at the Saputo Stadium, but as there is little to separate them, they may have to settle for an entertaining score draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a CF Montreal win with a probability of 64.76%. A draw had a probability of 20% and a win for FC Cincinnati had a probability of 15.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a CF Montreal win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.47%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.46%), while for a FC Cincinnati win it was 0-1 (4.52%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that CF Montreal would win this match.

Result
CF MontrealDrawFC Cincinnati
64.76% (2.229 2.23) 19.99% (-0.542 -0.54) 15.25% (-1.693 -1.69)
Both teams to score 52.11% (-2.048 -2.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.54% (-0.79000000000001 -0.79)42.46% (0.786 0.79)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.13% (-0.79499999999999 -0.79)64.87% (0.79000000000001 0.79)
CF Montreal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.64% (0.392 0.39)12.36% (-0.397 -0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.8% (0.815 0.81)38.2% (-0.82 -0.82)
FC Cincinnati Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.46% (-2.617 -2.62)40.54% (2.613 2.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.85% (-2.452 -2.45)77.14% (2.447 2.45)
Score Analysis
    CF Montreal 64.76%
    FC Cincinnati 15.25%
    Draw 19.99%
CF MontrealDrawFC Cincinnati
2-0 @ 10.95% (0.7 0.7)
1-0 @ 10.47% (0.509 0.51)
2-1 @ 9.89% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06)
3-0 @ 7.63% (0.592 0.59)
3-1 @ 6.89% (0.065 0.07)
4-0 @ 3.99% (0.364 0.36)
4-1 @ 3.6% (0.088 0.09)
3-2 @ 3.11% (-0.198 -0.2)
5-0 @ 1.67% (0.175 0.18)
4-2 @ 1.63% (-0.078 -0.08)
5-1 @ 1.51% (0.059 0.06)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 64.76%
1-1 @ 9.46% (-0.199 -0.2)
0-0 @ 5.01% (0.173 0.17)
2-2 @ 4.46% (-0.357 -0.36)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.133 -0.13)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 19.99%
0-1 @ 4.52% (-0.166 -0.17)
1-2 @ 4.27% (-0.412 -0.41)
0-2 @ 2.04% (-0.231 -0.23)
2-3 @ 1.34% (-0.214 -0.21)
1-3 @ 1.29% (-0.228 -0.23)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 15.25%

How you voted: Montreal vs Cincinnati

CF Montreal
52.9%
Draw
41.2%
FC Cincinnati
5.9%
17
Head to Head
Apr 2, 2022 9pm
Cincinnati
3-4
Montreal
Vazquez (12'), Johnston (20' og.), Acosta (61' pen.)
Gaddis (24'), Powell (28'), Blackett (90+1'), Acosta (90+4')
Mihailovic (17', 41'), Kamara (45+1'), Torres (67')
Waterman (70'), Breza (88'), Wanyama (90+4')
Aug 19, 2021 12.30am
Cincinnati
0-0
Montreal

Cruz (36'), Matarrita (62'), Acosta (89'), Brenner (90+4')

Maciel (22'), Choiniere (26'), Camacho (68'), Camacho (74')
Jul 18, 2021 12.30am
Montreal
5-4
Cincinnati
Toye (21', 72' pen.), Torres (34'), Hamdi Hussein Hafez (74', 87')
Waterman (41'), Brault-Guillard (90')
Medunjanin (6'), Brenner (14', 46'), Vallecilla (42')
Kubo (28'), Vallecilla (31'), Brenner (45+1'), Vermeer (67'), Acosta (84')
May 22, 2021 6pm
Montreal
1-2
Cincinnati
Mihailovic (56')
Mihailovic (35'), Brault-Guillard (43'), Quioto (54'), Wanyama (89')
Locadia (70'), Gustavo Vallecilla Godoy (86')
Oct 4, 2020 9.30pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1New York City FCNY City1483326111527
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls167542617926
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia156812011926
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England166552726123
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1New York City FCNY City1483326111527
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls167542617926
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia156812011926
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England166552726123
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!