Ligue 1 | Gameweek 23
Feb 10, 2023 at 8pm UK Stade Municipal du Ray
3 - 0
More game data and we say below the videos
We said: Nice 3-0 Ajaccio
Struggling for goals, without their captain and vice-captain and facing a reinvigorated Nice side, this contest has all the makings of a bad day at the office for Ajaccio.
Les Aiglons' hot streak is sure to end at some point, but it should not be on Friday, as Digard's men continue to put pressure on their fellow European hopefuls with a straightforward victory.
Read more. Data Analysis
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a
Nice win with a probability of 51.95%. A draw had a probability of 25.5% and a win for Ajaccio had a probability of 22.56%.
The most likely scoreline for a
Nice win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.07%) and 2-1 (9.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.04%), while for an Ajaccio win it was 0-1 (7.74%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 3-0 win for Nice in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Nice.
Result Nice Draw Ajaccio 51.95% ( -0.04) 25.49% ( 0.03) 22.56% ( 0.01)
Both teams to score 47.81% ( -0.07)
45.3% ( -0.1) 54.7% ( 0.1)
23.98% ( -0.08) 76.02% ( 0.08)
78.92% ( -0.06) 21.08% ( 0.05)
Over 1.5 Under 1.5
46.1% ( -0.09) 53.9% ( 0.09)
60.58% ( -0.05) 39.42% ( 0.05)
Over 1.5 Under 1.5
23.88% ( -0.04) 76.12% ( 0.04)
Nice Draw Ajaccio 1-0 @ 12.93% ( 0.02) 2-0 @ 10.07% ( 0.01) 2-1 @ 9.37% ( -0.01) 3-0 @ 5.23% ( -0.01) 3-1 @ 4.86% ( -0.01) 3-2 @ 2.26% ( -0.01) 4-0 @ 2.03% ( -0.01) 4-1 @ 1.89% ( -0.01) Other @ 3.29% Total : 51.94% 1-1 @ 12.04% ( 0.01) 0-0 @ 8.31% ( 0.03) 2-2 @ 4.36% ( -0.01) Other @ 0.77% Total : 25.49% 0-1 @ 7.74% ( 0.02) 1-2 @ 5.61% ( -0) 0-2 @ 3.6% ( 0) 1-3 @ 1.74% ( -0) 2-3 @ 1.35% ( -0) 0-3 @ 1.12% Other @ 1.41% Total : 22.56%
How you voted: Nice vs Ajaccio
Premier League La Liga Serie A Bundesliga Ligue 1 Primeira Liga Eredivisie Turkish Super Lig Champions League Europa League Europa Conference League Championship League One League Two FA Cup EFL Cup EFL Trophy National League National League Playoffs National League North National League South Women's FA Cup Women's Super League Premier League 2 - Div 1 Premier League 2 - Div 2 Scottish Premiership Scottish Cup Scottish League Cup Scottish Championship Scottish League One Scottish League Two NIFL Premiership Welsh Premier League League of Ireland Premier Copa del Rey Coppa Italia DFB-Pokal KNVB Beker Taca de Portugal Turkish Cup Women's Champions League Greek Superleague Belgian Pro League Swiss Super League Austrian Bundesliga Polish Ekstraklasa Ukrainian Premier League Russian Premier League Norwegian Eliteserien Swedish Allsvenskan Danish Superliga Finnish Veikkausliiga Hungarian NB I Croatian 1. HNL Romanian SuperLiga Czech Liga Slovenian PrvaLiga Slovak First Football League Belarusian Premier League Champions League Qualifying Europa League Qualifying Major League Soccer Brasileiro Argentine Primera Division Liga MX Uruguayan Primera Division Israeli Premier League Saudi Pro League Qatar Stars League Australian A-League Chinese Super League J1 League Copa Libertadores Copa Sudamericana AFC Champions League CONCACAF Champions League Club World Cup Segunda Division Serie B 2.Bundesliga Ligue 2 Eerste Divisie Euro Champ Qualifying Women's World Cup Nations League World Cup European Championship Copa America Africa Cup of Nations CONCACAF Gold Cup Confederations Cup CONCACAF Nations League World Cup Qualifying - Europe World Cup Qualifying - South America World Cup Qualifying - Africa World Cup Qualifying - Asia World Cup Qualifying - North Central America World Cup Qualifying - Oceania African Nations Championship Olympic Games Men's Football Olympic Games Women's Football Women's European Championship SheBelieves Cup Arnold Clark Cup Under-20s World Cup European Under-21s Championship European Under-19s Championship European Under-17s Championship
PSV vs. Arsenal injury, suspension list, predicted XIs
Pochettino 'still has backing of Chelsea players'
Juventus 'intensify Kalvin Phillips pursuit amid Man Utd interest'
Saka, Martinelli miss Arsenal training ahead of PSV clash
RB Leipzig vs. Young Boys - prediction, team news, lineups
Newcastle vs. AC Milan - prediction, team news, lineups
Atletico vs. Lazio - prediction, team news, lineups
Marcus Rashford 'loses faith in Erik ten Hag'
How Man City could line up against Red Star
Leicester vs. Millwall - prediction, team news, lineups