MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 13:40:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
AJ Auxerre
Brest logo
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lyon
Marseille
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Lille
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stade Pierre-Mauroy
Nice

Lille
2 - 2
Nice

Arnar Haraldsson (55'), Andre (73')
Arnar Haraldsson (58'), Alexsandro (61'), Andre (90+1')
Zhegrova (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Laborde (10'), Lotomba (90+3')
Claude-Maurice (64'), Thuram (76'), Bulka (90+11')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Lille and Nice, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nantes 1-2 Lille
Sunday, May 12 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Nice 1-2 PSG
Wednesday, May 15 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Lille 2-1 Nice

Lille have been exceptional when playing in front of their home crowd throughout this season and with Nice having nothing left to play for, we believe the hosts will take the victory in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lille win with a probability of 47.19%. A win for Nice had a probability of 29.02% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lille win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.56%) and 2-0 (7.29%). The likeliest Nice win was 1-2 (7.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.02%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
LilleDrawNice
47.19% (-1.64 -1.64) 23.78% (0.326 0.33) 29.02% (1.316 1.32)
Both teams to score 59.2% (-0.142 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.45% (-0.625 -0.63)42.55% (0.624 0.62)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.04% (-0.627 -0.63)64.95% (0.626 0.63)
Lille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.78% (-0.877 -0.88)18.22% (0.878 0.88)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.75% (-1.515 -1.52)49.25% (1.515 1.52)
Nice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.39% (0.59700000000001 0.6)27.6% (-0.598 -0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.86% (0.762 0.76)63.13% (-0.762 -0.76)
Score Analysis
    Lille 47.19%
    Nice 29.02%
    Draw 23.78%
LilleDrawNice
2-1 @ 9.38% (-0.117 -0.12)
1-0 @ 8.56% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.29% (-0.216 -0.22)
3-1 @ 5.33% (-0.223 -0.22)
3-0 @ 4.14% (-0.246 -0.25)
3-2 @ 3.43% (-0.084 -0.08)
4-1 @ 2.27% (-0.163 -0.16)
4-0 @ 1.76% (-0.159 -0.16)
4-2 @ 1.46% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 47.19%
1-1 @ 11.02% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 6.04% (0.026 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.03% (0.139 0.14)
3-3 @ 1.47% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.78%
1-2 @ 7.1% (0.23 0.23)
0-1 @ 6.48% (0.284 0.28)
0-2 @ 4.17% (0.248 0.25)
1-3 @ 3.04% (0.147 0.15)
2-3 @ 2.59% (0.055 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.79% (0.134 0.13)
1-4 @ 0.98% (0.063 0.06)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 29.02%

How you voted: Lille vs Nice

Lille
61.9%
Draw
31.0%
Nice
7.1%
42
Head to Head
Aug 11, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 1
Nice
1-1
Lille
Laborde (18')
Atal (35'), Laborde (45+2'), Thuram (55')
Diakite (90+4')
Arnar Haraldsson (38'), Santos (45+3')
Jan 29, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 20
Nice
1-0
Lille
Laborde (34')
Aug 31, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 5
Lille
1-2
Nice
Bamba (20')
Delort (22' pen.), Pepe (29' pen.)
May 14, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 37
Nice
1-3
Lille
Kluivert (31')
Lotomba (45'), Kluivert (90+1'), Galtier (90+2')
David (52', 61'), Weah (90+4')
Gudmundsson (12'), Gomes (66'), Weah (90+3')
Aug 14, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 2
Lille
0-4
Nice

Celik (35'), Andre (45+2'), Yazici (56')
Dolberg (1', 64'), Boudaoui (5'), Gouiri (45+3' pen.)
Atal (21')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!