MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 15:02:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Elche
Espanyol logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Real Valladolid logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Feb 6, 2022 at 3.15pm UK at Camp Nou
Barcelona
4 - 2
Atletico
Alba (10'), Gavi (21'), Araujo (43'), Alves (49')
Alba (52'), de Jong (72'), Gavi (83')
Alves (69')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Carrasco (8'), Suarez (58')
Wass (89'), Herrera (90')
The Match
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole looks at how Barcelona could line up in Sunday's La Liga clash with Atletico Madrid.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up all of Barcelona's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Atletico Madrid.

We said: Barcelona 1-1 Atletico Madrid

This is a really, really difficult match to call, as both teams are still capable of putting in strong performances despite their issues this season. Simeone will demand an improvement from a defence which has been far from secure this term, and we can see a relatively cagey contest finishing all square. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 45.72%. A win for Atletico Madrid had a probability of 28.97% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.22%) and 2-0 (7.89%). The likeliest Atletico Madrid win was 0-1 (7.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.01%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Barcelona would win this match.

Result
BarcelonaDrawAtletico Madrid
45.72%25.31%28.97%
Both teams to score 54.04%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.68%49.32%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.63%71.37%
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.43%21.57%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.34%54.66%
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.9%31.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.58%67.42%
Score Analysis
    Barcelona 45.71%
    Atletico Madrid 28.97%
    Draw 25.3%
BarcelonaDrawAtletico Madrid
1-0 @ 10.28%
2-1 @ 9.22%
2-0 @ 7.89%
3-1 @ 4.71%
3-0 @ 4.03%
3-2 @ 2.75%
4-1 @ 1.81%
4-0 @ 1.55%
4-2 @ 1.06%
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 45.71%
1-1 @ 12.01%
0-0 @ 6.71%
2-2 @ 5.38%
3-3 @ 1.07%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 7.84%
1-2 @ 7.02%
0-2 @ 4.58%
1-3 @ 2.73%
2-3 @ 2.1%
0-3 @ 1.78%
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 28.97%

How you voted: Barcelona vs Atletico

Barcelona
55.2%
Draw
26.6%
Atletico Madrid
18.2%
203
Head to Head
Oct 2, 2021 8pm
Atletico
2-0
Barcelona
Lemar (23'), Suarez (44')
De Paul (45+1'), Koke (78')

Gavi (20')
May 8, 2021 3.15pm
Barcelona
0-0
Atletico

Moriba (58'), Alba (82'), Pique (82')

Niguez (35'), Felipe (46'), Koke (65')
Nov 21, 2020 8pm
Atletico
1-0
Barcelona
Carrasco (45+3')
Koke (9'), Carrasco (26'), Savic (79'), Gimenez (80')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Osasuna11002113
2Almeria00000000
3Athletic Bilbao00000000
4Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
5CadizCadiz00000000
6Celta Vigo00000000
7ElcheElche00000000
8Espanyol00000000
9Barcelona00000000
10Getafe00000000
11GironaGirona00000000
12Mallorca00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real Betis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real Valladolid00000000
18Valencia00000000
19Villarreal00000000
20Sevilla100112-10

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!