MX23RW : Friday, March 1 00:10:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
Vitesse
Eredivisie | Gameweek 15
Dec 10, 2023 at 3.45pm UK
GelreDome
Heracles Almelo
Vitesse
2 - 0
Heracles
de Regt (20'), Boutrah (73')
Room (31'), Tielemans (79')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Hoogma (47')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between Vitesse and Heracles, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sittard 3-1 Vitesse
Saturday, December 2 at 7pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Heracles 0-1 Sparta
Saturday, December 2 at 8pm in Eredivisie

We said: Vitesse 1-1 Heracles

With Heracles thrashing Almere City not so long ago, they will back themselves to record another notable win on their travels. However, despite their recent rut, we are backing Vitesse to earn a share of the spoils, the bare minimum that they can realistically afford if they wish to get out of trouble as soon as possible. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vitesse win with a probability of 51.6%. A win for Heracles had a probability of 25.41% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vitesse win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.79%) and 2-0 (7.99%). The likeliest Heracles win was 1-2 (6.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.64%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Vitesse would win this match.

Result
VitesseDrawHeracles
51.6% (-0.122 -0.12) 23% (0.065000000000001 0.07) 25.41% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
Both teams to score 58.81% (-0.16 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.33% (-0.239 -0.24)41.67% (0.242 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.93% (-0.242 -0.24)64.08% (0.245 0.25)
Vitesse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.76% (-0.13 -0.13)16.24% (0.133 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.25% (-0.238 -0.24)45.76% (0.241 0.24)
Heracles Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.21% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)29.79% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.14% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)65.86% (0.099999999999994 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Vitesse 51.6%
    Heracles 25.41%
    Draw 22.99%
VitesseDrawHeracles
2-1 @ 9.68% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 8.79% (0.055999999999999 0.06)
2-0 @ 7.99% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.87% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.84% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.55% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.67% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.2% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.61% (-0.019 -0.02)
5-1 @ 0.97% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 3.43%
Total : 51.6%
1-1 @ 10.64% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.86% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.84% (0.053 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.43% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 22.99%
1-2 @ 6.45% (0.012 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.86% (0.050999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 3.55% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.6% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.37% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.43% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 25.41%

How you voted: Vitesse vs Heracles

Vitesse
40.0%
Draw
20.0%
Heracles
40.0%
10
Head to Head
Mar 13, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 23
Heracles
0-0
Vitesse
Lunding (65'), Quagliata (85')
Buitink (16'), Domgjoni (20'), Bero (75')
Dec 12, 2021 1.30pm
Gameweek 15
Vitesse
2-1
Heracles
Openda (31', 49' pen.)
Manhoef (56'), Buitink (72')
Laursen (22')
de la Torre (48'), Schoofs (90+1')
Jan 9, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 15
Heracles
0-2
Vitesse

Bakis (27'), Kiomourtzoglou (52'), Lunding (90+1')
Propper (38' og.), Bero (83')
Bruns (14')
Oct 3, 2020 3.30pm
Gameweek 4
Vitesse
3-0
Heracles
Openda (34'), Darfalou (37'), Tannane (63')
Tannane (31'), Bero (33')

Bijleveld (36')
May 3, 2020 1.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PSV EindhovenPSV23212077116665
2Feyenoord23174258174155
3FC Twente23145445222347
4AZ AlkmaarAZ23126544222242
5Ajax2310675143836
6Go Ahead Eagles239773732534
7NECNijmegen238964337633
8FC UtrechtUtrecht238872930-132
9Sparta RotterdamSparta2385102933-429
10Heerenveen2384113844-628
11PEC Zwolle2376103241-927
12Fortuna SittardSittard2376102339-1627
13Almere CityAlmere City2376102239-1727
14Heracles2364132953-2422
15SBV ExcelsiorExcelsior2349103647-1121
16RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk2353152040-2018
17Vitesse2344151847-2916
18FC VolendamVolendam2334162357-3413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!