MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 18:01:21| >> :600:5699616:5699616:
Comoros national football team
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Mar 28, 2023 at 8pm UK
 
Ivory Coast national football team

Comoros
0 - 2
Ivory Coast


Mohamed (46')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Sangare (36'), Kessie (58')
Gbamin (75')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying clash between Comoros and Ivory Coast, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ivory Coast 3-1 Comoros
Friday, March 24 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Current Group C Standings P GD PTS
1Morocco337
2Gabon315
3Comoros3-23
4Ghana3-21
All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ivory Coast 3-1 Comoros
Friday, March 24 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Comoros 1-3 Ivory Coast

While Comoros will be looking to stop the rot, they are no match for a star-studded Ivory Coast side who are unbeaten in the AFCON qualifiers since 2020. We predict another one-sided affair with Gasset's side prevailing once again. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ivory Coast win with a probability of 60.57%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Comoros had a probability of 13.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ivory Coast win was 0-1 with a probability of 18.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (14.26%) and 1-2 (8.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (12.3%), while for a Comoros win it was 1-0 (7.05%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 14.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Ivory Coast would win this match.

Result
ComorosDrawIvory Coast
13.82% (-0.06 -0.06) 25.61% (0.148 0.15) 60.57% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09)
Both teams to score 34.08% (-0.418 -0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.9% (-0.497 -0.5)65.1% (0.491 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.04% (-0.35 -0.35)83.96% (0.34599999999999 0.35)
Comoros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
43.59% (-0.397 -0.4)56.41% (0.392 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.29% (-0.229 -0.23)88.71% (0.224 0.22)
Ivory Coast Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.18% (-0.24799999999999 -0.25)21.82% (0.243 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.96% (-0.379 -0.38)55.03% (0.373 0.37)
Score Analysis
    Comoros 13.82%
    Ivory Coast 60.56%
    Draw 25.6%
ComorosDrawIvory Coast
1-0 @ 7.05% (0.043 0.04)
2-1 @ 3.07% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-0 @ 2.02% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 13.82%
0-0 @ 12.3% (0.22 0.22)
1-1 @ 10.72% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 2.34% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 18.73% (0.2 0.2)
0-2 @ 14.26% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 8.17% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-3 @ 7.24% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.14% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-4 @ 2.76% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.58% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.19% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 60.56%

How you voted: Comoros vs Ivory Coast

Comoros
20.0%
Draw
12.0%
Ivory Coast
68.0%
25
Head to Head
Mar 24, 2023 4pm
Ivory Coast
3-1
Comoros
Kouame (29'), Haller (61'), Krasso (89')
Aholou (74')
Youssouf (90+3')
M'Dahoma (79')
Jun 7, 2019 5pm
International Friendlies
Ivory Coast
3-1
Comoros
Bony (40', 59'), Abdallah (90' og.)
M'Changama (94' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!