MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:05:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Jan 23, 2022 at 2pm UK at Stadio Alberto Picco, La Spezia, Italy
Spezia
1 - 0
Sampdoria
Verde (69')
Erlic (30'), Verde (71')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Thorsby (37'), Ekdal (47'), Rincon (52')
Ekdal (73')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Spezia and Sampdoria, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spezia win with a probability of 39.84%. A win for Sampdoria has a probability of 33.56% and a draw has a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline was Spezia 1-1 Sampdoria with a probability of 12.65%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (10.45%), 0-1 (9.42%), 2-1 (8.5%). The actual score line of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.5%.

Result
SpeziaDrawSampdoria
39.84%26.6%33.56%
Both teams to score 51.86%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.97%53.03%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.38%74.62%
Spezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.9%26.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.84%61.16%
Sampdoria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.18%29.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.1%65.9%
Score Analysis
    Spezia 39.84%
    Sampdoria 33.56%
    Draw 26.6%
SpeziaDrawSampdoria
1-0 @ 10.45%
2-1 @ 8.5%
2-0 @ 7.02%
3-1 @ 3.8%
3-0 @ 3.14%
3-2 @ 2.3%
4-1 @ 1.28%
4-0 @ 1.06%
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 39.84%
1-1 @ 12.65%
0-0 @ 7.78%
2-2 @ 5.14%
3-3 @ 0.93%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.6%
0-1 @ 9.42%
1-2 @ 7.65%
0-2 @ 5.7%
1-3 @ 3.09%
0-3 @ 2.3%
2-3 @ 2.07%
1-4 @ 0.93%
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 33.56%

How you voted: Spezia vs Sampdoria

Spezia
52.2%
Draw
30.4%
Sampdoria
17.4%
46
Head to Head
Oct 22, 2021 7.45pm
Sampdoria
2-1
Spezia
Gyasi (15' og.), Candreva (36')
Bereszynski (44'), Colley (45+2'), Candreva (57')
Verde (90+5')
Hristov (14')
May 12, 2021 7.45pm
Sampdoria
2-2
Spezia
Verre (32'), Balde (80')
Verre (66'), Ekdal (89')
Pobega (15', 73')
Maggiore (34'), Farias (88')
Jan 11, 2021 7.45pm
Spezia
2-1
Sampdoria
Terzi (20'), N'Zola (60' pen.)
Farias (37'), Gyasi (90+2'), Marchizza (90+4'), Agudelo (90+5')
Candreva (24')
Yoshida (34'), Bereszynski (56'), Jankto (71')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CAC Milan38268469313886
2Inter Milan38259484325284
3Napoli38247774314379
4Juventus382010857372070
5Lazio3818101077581964
6Roma381891159431663
7Fiorentina38195145951862
8Atalanta BCAtalanta3816111165481759
9Hellas VeronaHellas Verona381411136559653
10Torino381311144641550
11SassuoloSassuolo381311146466-250
12Udinese381114136158347
13Bologna381210164455-1146
14Empoli381011175070-2041
15Sampdoria38106224663-1736
16SpeziaSpezia38106224171-3036
17Salernitana38710213378-4531
RCagliariCagliari38612203468-3430
RGenoa38416182760-3328
RVeneziaVenezia3869233469-3527

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!