MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:17:59| >> :600:1242974:1242974:
Jan 18, 2022 at 8pm UK at Juventus Stadium
Juventus
4 - 1
Sampdoria
Cuadrado (25'), Rugani (52'), Dybala (67'), Morata (77' pen.)
Sandro (79')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Conti (63')
Rincon (85'), Vieira (88')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Coppa Italia clash between Juventus and Sampdoria, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 70.93%. A draw has a probability of 17.7% and a win for Sampdoria has a probability of 11.38%.

The most likely scoreline was Juventus 2-0 Sampdoria with a probability of 12.13%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (10.69%), 2-1 (9.53%), 3-0 (9.18%). The actual score line of 4-1 was predicted with a 4.1%.

Result
JuventusDrawSampdoria
70.93%17.69%11.38%
Both teams to score 48.79%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.91%41.1%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.51%63.49%
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.67%10.34%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.21%33.79%
Sampdoria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.42%45.59%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.6%81.4%
Score Analysis
    Juventus 70.92%
    Sampdoria 11.38%
    Draw 17.69%
JuventusDrawSampdoria
2-0 @ 12.13%
1-0 @ 10.69%
2-1 @ 9.53%
3-0 @ 9.18%
3-1 @ 7.21%
4-0 @ 5.21%
4-1 @ 4.09%
3-2 @ 2.83%
5-0 @ 2.37%
5-1 @ 1.86%
4-2 @ 1.61%
Other @ 4.2%
Total : 70.92%
1-1 @ 8.4%
0-0 @ 4.71%
2-2 @ 3.75%
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 17.69%
0-1 @ 3.7%
1-2 @ 3.3%
0-2 @ 1.45%
2-3 @ 0.98%
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 11.38%

How you voted: Juventus vs Sampdoria

Juventus
96.8%
Draw
2.1%
Sampdoria
1.1%
94
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2021 11.30am
Juventus
3-2
Sampdoria
Dybala (10'), Bonucci (43' pen.), Locatelli (57')
Bentancur (53'), Cuadrado (66'), Bonucci (84'), Kean (86')
Yoshida (44'), Candreva (83')
Thorsby (28'), Murru (41'), Ekdal (45+2')
Jan 30, 2021 5pm
Sampdoria
0-2
Juventus

Thorsby (24'), Ekdal (30'), Jankto (30'), Damsgaard (87')
Chiesa (20'), A (90+1')
Bentancur (37'), Bernardeschi (89')
Sep 20, 2020 7.45pm
Jul 26, 2020 8.45pm
Juventus
2-0
Sampdoria
Ronaldo (45+7'), Bernardeschi (67')
Pjanic (45'), Bernardeschi (69'), Cuadrado (80'), Rabiot (86')

Thorsby (45+3'), Tonelli (45+6'), Jankto (66'), Depaoli (88')
Thorsby (77')
Dec 18, 2019 5.55pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!