MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 12:45:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Lecce logo
Serie A | Gameweek 37
May 18, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadio Comunale Via del Mare
Atalanta logo

Lecce
0 - 2
Atalanta

FT(HT: 0-0)
De Ketelaere (48'), Scamacca (53')
Hateboer (25'), Bilal Toure (37'), Pasalic (44'), Toloi (67')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Lecce and Atalanta BC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lecce 0-2 Udinese
Monday, May 13 at 5.30pm in Serie A
Last Game: Atalanta 0-1 Juventus
Wednesday, May 15 at 8pm in Coppa Italia

We said: Lecce 1-2 Atalanta BC

Atalanta have posted three wins from their last four away matches in Serie A, and they can continue in that vein this weekend. With no time to dwell on events in midweek, the Europa League finalists should prove too strong for Lecce, who have improved under new management but remain vulnerable at the back. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atalanta BC win with a probability of 46.83%. A win for Lecce had a probability of 26.86% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atalanta BC win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.09%) and 0-2 (8.78%). The likeliest Lecce win was 1-0 (8.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.47%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Atalanta BC would win this match.

Result
LecceDrawAtalanta BC
26.86% (1.05 1.05) 26.31% (0.056999999999999 0.06) 46.83% (-1.115 -1.11)
Both teams to score 49.51% (0.662 0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.47% (0.447 0.45)54.52% (-0.454 -0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.12% (0.369 0.37)75.88% (-0.376 -0.38)
Lecce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.52% (1.126 1.13)35.48% (-1.133 -1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.75% (1.15 1.15)72.24% (-1.156 -1.16)
Atalanta BC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.73% (-0.32300000000001 -0.32)23.27% (0.316 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.8% (-0.47000000000001 -0.47)57.19% (0.463 0.46)
Score Analysis
    Lecce 26.86%
    Atalanta BC 46.82%
    Draw 26.31%
LecceDrawAtalanta BC
1-0 @ 8.55% (0.111 0.11)
2-1 @ 6.46% (0.219 0.22)
2-0 @ 4.43% (0.19 0.19)
3-1 @ 2.23% (0.141 0.14)
3-2 @ 1.63% (0.089 0.09)
3-0 @ 1.53% (0.11 0.11)
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 26.86%
1-1 @ 12.47% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 8.25% (-0.147 -0.15)
2-2 @ 4.71% (0.117 0.12)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 26.31%
0-1 @ 12.03% (-0.33 -0.33)
1-2 @ 9.09% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-2 @ 8.78% (-0.325 -0.32)
1-3 @ 4.42% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-3 @ 4.27% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-3 @ 2.29% (0.035 0.04)
1-4 @ 1.61% (-0.04 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.56% (-0.088 -0.09)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 46.82%

How you voted: Lecce vs Atalanta

Lecce
10.5%
Draw
15.0%
Atalanta BC
74.4%
133
Head to Head
Dec 30, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 18
Atalanta
1-0
Lecce
Lookman (58')
Zappacosta (35'), Holm (90+5')

Ramadani (82'), Oudin (90+5')
Feb 19, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 23
Atalanta
1-2
Lecce
Hojlund (87')
Ceesay (4'), Blin (74')
Nov 9, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Lecce
2-1
Atalanta
Zapata (40')
Mar 1, 2020 2pm
Gameweek 26
Lecce
2-7
Atalanta
Saponara (29'), Donati (40')
Lucioni (66'), Saponara (70')
Donati (17' og.), Zapata (22', 54', 62'), Ilicic (47'), Muriel (87'), Malinovskiy (90')
Hateboer (45'), Luis Palomino (57')
Oct 6, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 7
Atalanta
3-1
Lecce
Zapata (35'), Papu (40'), Gosens (56')
Kjaer (63'), de Roon (73')
Lucioni (86')
Lucioni (62'), Majer (84'), Rispoli (89')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!