MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:46:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Milan logo
Serie A | Gameweek 14
Dec 2, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Frosinone logo
AC Milan
3 - 1
Frosinone
Jovic (43'), Pulisic (50'), Tomori (74')
Jovic (80'), Pioli (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between AC Milan and Frosinone, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AC Milan 1-3 Dortmund
Tuesday, November 28 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Frosinone 2-1 Genoa
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Serie A

We said: AC Milan 2-1 Frosinone

Hit by their latest raft of injuries, and amid some woeful form, Milan could be vulnerable to a shock loss on Saturday. However, Frosinone's fortunes nosedive away from the home comforts of Stadio Stirpe, so the Rossoneri should have enough depth to take maximum points against dangerous opponents. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AC Milan win with a probability of 61.6%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Frosinone had a probability of 17.81%.

The most likely scoreline for an AC Milan win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.77%) and 1-0 (9.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.61%), while for a Frosinone win it was 1-2 (4.89%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that AC Milan would win this match.

Result
AC MilanDrawFrosinone
61.6% (0.010999999999996 0.01) 20.59% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 17.81% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Both teams to score 55.78% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.59% (0.024000000000001 0.02)40.41% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.21% (0.027000000000001 0.03)62.78% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
AC Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.37% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)12.63% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.24% (0.022999999999996 0.02)38.76% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Frosinone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.84% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)36.15% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.06% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)72.93% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    AC Milan 61.6%
    Frosinone 17.81%
    Draw 20.59%
AC MilanDrawFrosinone
2-1 @ 9.94% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 9.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 9.45% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.86% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 6.74% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 3.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 3.49% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 3.49% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1.81% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 1.47% (0.002 0)
5-0 @ 1.44% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 61.6%
1-1 @ 9.61% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 5.06% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 4.57% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.18% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 20.59%
1-2 @ 4.89% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 4.65% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.36% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.72% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.66%
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 17.81%

How you voted: AC Milan vs Frosinone

AC Milan
87.7%
Draw
9.2%
Frosinone
3.1%
65
Head to Head
May 19, 2019 5pm
Gameweek 37
AC Milan
2-0
Frosinone
Piatek (57'), Suso (66')
(0')
Dec 26, 2018 11.30am
Gameweek 18
Frosinone
0-0
AC Milan
Ghiglione (41'), Crisetig (54')
Donnarumma (40')
May 1, 2016 2pm
AC Milan
3-3
Frosinone
Bacca (50'), Antonelli (74'), Menez (92' pen.)
Balotelli (26'), Kucka (45')
Paganini (2'), Kragl (44'), Dionisi (54')
Sammarco (10'), Gori (19'), Bardi (39'), Kragl (45'), Russo (48'), Dionisi (55'), Pryima (91')
Dec 20, 2015 5pm
Frosinone
2-4
AC Milan
Ciofani (19'), Dionisi (84')
Tonev (45'), Soddimo (55'), Dionisi (61'), Pavlovic (68'), Ciofani (91')
Abate (51'), Bacca (55'), Alex (77'), Bonaventura (93')
Niang (49'), Romagnoli (60'), Donnarumma (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan26223167125569
2Juventus26176341192257
3AC Milan26165550321853
4Bologna26139439231648
5Atalanta BCAtalanta26144848282046
6Roma26135848321644
7Fiorentina2612593930941
8Napoli26117840301040
9Lazio26124103228440
10Torino269982525036
11Monza269982730-336
12Genoa268992831-333
13Empoli2667132240-1825
14Lecce2659122443-1924
15Udinese2631492540-1523
16FrosinoneFrosinone2665153455-2123
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2648142336-1320
18SassuoloSassuolo2655163254-2220
19CagliariCagliari2648142447-2320
20Salernitana2627172053-3313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!