MX23RW : Friday, March 1 16:39:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Rio Ave
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 12
Dec 2, 2023 at 3.30pm UK
Estadio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube
Estrela Amadora
Rio Ave
1 - 1
Estrela Amadora
Aderlan (81')
Oudrhiri (21'), Rodrigues (66'), Graca (90+5'), Nobrega (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Sa (86' og.)
Pereira Martins (25')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Rio Ave and Estrela Amadora, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gil Vicente 1-1 Rio Ave
Sunday, November 12 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Vizela 2-1 Estrela Amadora
Friday, November 24 at 7.30pm in Taca de Portugal

We said: Rio Ave 1-1 Estrela Amadora

While the hosts had shown signs of life leading up to the international break, they have been away from competitive action for the best part of the last month. Still, they have fared well against this opponent in the past, and while Estrela did play in the cup last weekend, their performance was not convincing. We are expecting a tight contest and feel these sides will end level at the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rio Ave win with a probability of 53.15%. A draw had a probability of 24.3% and a win for Estrela Amadora had a probability of 22.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rio Ave win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.67%) and 2-1 (9.66%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.55%), while for a Estrela Amadora win it was 0-1 (6.9%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
Rio AveDrawEstrela Amadora
53.15% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05) 24.28% (0.011000000000003 0.01) 22.56% (0.035 0.04)
Both teams to score 51.33% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.96% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)50.03% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)72.01% (0.0069999999999908 0.01)
Rio Ave Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.23% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)18.76% (0.022000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.83% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)50.16% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Estrela Amadora Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.19% (0.028999999999996 0.03)36.8% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.4% (0.029 0.03)73.59% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Rio Ave 53.15%
    Estrela Amadora 22.56%
    Draw 24.28%
Rio AveDrawEstrela Amadora
1-0 @ 11.55%
2-0 @ 9.67% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.66% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 5.39% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.39% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.69%
4-0 @ 2.26% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.25% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.13% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 53.15%
1-1 @ 11.55% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.91% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-2 @ 4.83% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 1%
Total : 24.28%
0-1 @ 6.9% (0.008 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.77% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.45% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.92% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.61% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.15% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 22.56%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Benfica23184156154158
2Sporting Lisbon22182263224156
3Porto23154438172149
4Braga23144550331746
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes23125635251041
6MoreirenseMoreirense2311572726138
7AroucaArouca2394103832631
8FamalicaoFamalicao226882328-526
9SC FarenseFarense2375113032-226
10Casa Pia2375112235-1326
11Gil Vicente2375113437-326
12BoavistaBoavista2366113044-1424
13Estrela Amadora2357112335-1222
14Estoril PraiaEstoril2364133943-422
15Rio AveRio Ave2341092534-922
16PortimonensePortimonense2364132449-2522
17ChavesChaves2346132349-2618
18Vizela2338122347-2417

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!