MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 11:48:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Portimonense
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 13
Dec 9, 2023 at 3.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Portimao
Famalicao logo
Portimonense
1 - 1
Famalicao
Varela (61')
Relvas (28'), Guga (47'), Tornich (57'), Luan (90+9')
Carrillo (73')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Fonseca (31')
Assuncao (39')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Portimonense and Famalicao, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Casa Pia 1-0 Portimonense
Saturday, December 2 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Famalicao 0-3 Porto
Saturday, December 2 at 6pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Portimonense 1-0 Famalicao

This game between the division's lowest scorers could be edged by Portimonense, whose marginal victory worsens Fama's recent results in the competition. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Famalicao win with a probability of 45.43%. A win for Portimonense had a probability of 28.16% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Famalicao win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9%) and 0-2 (8.4%). The likeliest Portimonense win was 1-0 (8.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.53%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood.

Result
PortimonenseDrawFamalicao
28.16% (0.032 0.03) 26.41% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 45.43% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)
Both teams to score 50.13% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.84% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)54.16% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.43% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)75.57% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Portimonense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.76% (0.00099999999999056 0)34.24% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.06% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)70.94% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Famalicao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.23% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)23.77% (0.044 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.08% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)57.92% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Portimonense 28.16%
    Famalicao 45.43%
    Draw 26.4%
PortimonenseDrawFamalicao
1-0 @ 8.72% (0.016 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.72% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-0 @ 4.68% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.4% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 1.72% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 1.67% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 28.16%
1-1 @ 12.53% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.14% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 26.4%
0-1 @ 11.69% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.4% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.31% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.02% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.31% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.55% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.45% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 45.43%

How you voted: Portimonense vs Famalicao

Portimonense
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Famalicao
0.0%
10
Head to Head
Feb 24, 2023 8.15pm
Sep 4, 2022 8.30pm
Apr 10, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 29
Portimonense
1-0
Famalicao
Junior (42')
Junior (43'), Carlinhos (45+1'), Relvas (70'), Jocu (79'), Luquinhas (83'), Possignolo (84')
Possignolo (90+4')

Tavares (23'), Riccieli (49'), Pickel (62'), Figueiras (62')
Dec 21, 2021 8.45pm
Round of 16
Famalicao
1-1
Portimonense
Portimonense win 4-2 on penalties
Rodrigues (82')
Rodrigues (83'), Riccieli (90+1'), Banza (105')
Boa Morte (45+2')
Ewerton (28'), Boa Morte (41'), Possignolo (43'), Moufi (78'), Niazmand (87'), Willyan (90+3'), Angulo (90+3'), Pedrao (105')
Boa Morte (51')
Nov 27, 2021 3.30pm
Gameweek 12
Famalicao
0-3
Portimonense

Rodrigues (75')
Penetra (23' og.), Carlinhos (39'), Boa Morte (70')
Angulo (54'), Willyan (59'), Sa (62')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Benfica22174152153755
2Sporting Lisbon21181260194155
3Porto22153437162148
4Braga22134546331343
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes23125635251041
6MoreirenseMoreirense2311572726138
7AroucaArouca2394103832631
8FamalicaoFamalicao226882328-526
9SC FarenseFarense2375113032-226
10Casa Pia2375112235-1326
11Gil Vicente2274113336-325
12BoavistaBoavista2266103040-1024
13Estrela Amadora2357112335-1222
14PortimonensePortimonense2264122445-2122
15Estoril PraiaEstoril2263133640-421
16Rio AveRio Ave224992231-921
17ChavesChaves2346132349-2618
18Vizela2237122044-2416

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!