MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:42:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Liverpool logo
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Norwich logo
Southampton logo
Spurs logo
Watford logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Jan 22, 2022 at 3pm UK at Elland Road
Leeds
0 - 1
Newcastle

James (57'), Dallas (67'), Llorente (74'), Rodrigo (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Shelvey (75')
Saint-Maximin (57'), Dummett (62')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Leeds United and Newcastle United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leeds United win with a probability of 61.41%. A draw has a probability of 21.7% and a win for Newcastle United has a probability of 16.89%.

The most likely scoreline was Leeds United 1-0 Newcastle United with a probability of 11.61%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-0 (11.1%), 1-1 (10.32%), 2-1 (9.87%). The actual score line of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.4%.

Result
Leeds UnitedDrawNewcastle United
61.41%21.7%16.89%
Both teams to score 50.19%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.1%46.9%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.85%69.15%
Leeds United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.24%14.76%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57%43%
Newcastle United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.88%41.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.34%77.66%
Score Analysis
    Leeds United 61.4%
    Newcastle United 16.89%
    Draw 21.7%
Leeds UnitedDrawNewcastle United
1-0 @ 11.61%
2-0 @ 11.1%
2-1 @ 9.87%
3-0 @ 7.08%
3-1 @ 6.3%
4-0 @ 3.39%
4-1 @ 3.01%
3-2 @ 2.8%
4-2 @ 1.34%
5-0 @ 1.3%
5-1 @ 1.15%
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 61.4%
1-1 @ 10.32%
0-0 @ 6.07%
2-2 @ 4.39%
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 21.7%
0-1 @ 5.39%
1-2 @ 4.59%
0-2 @ 2.4%
1-3 @ 1.36%
2-3 @ 1.3%
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 16.89%

How you voted: Leeds vs Newcastle

Leeds United
77.3%
Draw
9.7%
Newcastle United
13.1%
176
Head to Head
Sep 17, 2021 8pm
Jan 26, 2021 6pm
Newcastle
1-2
Leeds
Almiron (57')
Schar (87')
Raphinha (17'), Harrison (61')
Alioski (54'), Rodrigo (87'), Harrison (90+1')
Dec 16, 2020 6pm
Leeds
5-2
Newcastle
Bamford (35'), Rodrigo (61'), Dallas (77'), Alioski (85'), Harrison (88')
Klich (37'), Phillips (48'), Raphinha (67')
Hendrick (26'), Clark (65')
Hayden (50')
Apr 14, 2017 7.45pm
Newcastle
1-1
Leeds
Lascelles (67')
Shelvey (93'), Colback (95')
Wood (95')
Jansson (52'), Bartley (54'), Phillips (75')
Nov 20, 2016 1.15pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!