MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 07:48:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Ipswich logo
Leicester logo
Liverpool logo
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Southampton logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Fulham logo
Premier League | Gameweek 37
May 11, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Craven Cottage
Manchester City logo

Fulham
0 - 4
Man City


Diop (78'), Robinson (90')
Diop (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gvardiol (13', 71'), Foden (59'), Alvarez (90+6' pen.)

The Match

Match Report

Manchester City thrash Fulham 4-0 at Craven Cottage to overtake Arsenal at the top of the Premier League table.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash between Fulham and Manchester City.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Fulham and Manchester City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Manchester City could line up for Saturday's Premier League clash with Fulham.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Manchester City's injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with Fulham on Saturday.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brentford 0-0 Fulham
Saturday, May 4 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 66.87%. A draw had a probability of 17.7% and a win for Fulham had a probability of 15.44%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.53%) and 1-3 (7.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.71%), while for a Fulham win it was 2-1 (4.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Manchester City would win this match.

Result
FulhamDrawManchester City
15.44% (-0.135 -0.14) 17.68% (-0.029 -0.03) 66.87% (0.16 0.16)
Both teams to score 61.28% (-0.22499999999999 -0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.1% (-0.137 -0.14)30.89% (0.133 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.73% (-0.162 -0.16)52.26% (0.158 0.16)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.03% (-0.246 -0.25)32.96% (0.243 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.45% (-0.274 -0.27)69.54% (0.26900000000001 0.27)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.41% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)8.58% (9.9999999999767E-5 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)29.66% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Score Analysis
    Fulham 15.44%
    Manchester City 66.87%
    Draw 17.68%
FulhamDrawManchester City
2-1 @ 4.28% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-0 @ 3.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 1.94% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-0 @ 1.74% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.58% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 15.44%
1-1 @ 7.71% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.25% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.83% (0.021 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.59% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 17.68%
1-2 @ 9.47% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.53% (0.063000000000001 0.06)
1-3 @ 7.75% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-3 @ 6.98% (0.051 0.05)
0-1 @ 6.95% (0.051 0.05)
1-4 @ 4.76% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 4.3% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-4 @ 4.29% (0.032 0.03)
2-4 @ 2.64% (-0.015 -0.02)
1-5 @ 2.34% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-5 @ 2.1% (0.015 0.02)
2-5 @ 1.3% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-4 @ 0.98% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-6 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 66.87%

How you voted: Fulham vs Man City

Fulham
10.9%
Draw
9.4%
Manchester City
79.8%
267
Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Man City
5-1
Fulham
Alvarez (31'), Ake (45+5'), Haaland (58', 70' pen., 90+5')
Rodri (41'), Silva (78')
Ream (33')
Diop (43'), Robinson (45+3'), Reid (54'), Pereira (69')
Apr 30, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 34
Fulham
1-2
Man City
Vinicius (15')
Braut Haaland (3' pen.), Alvarez (36')
Nov 5, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 15
Man City
2-1
Fulham
Alvarez (17'), Braut Haaland (90+5' pen.)
Pereira (28' pen.)
Feb 5, 2022 3pm
Fourth Round
Man City
4-1
Fulham
Gundogan (6'), Stones (13'), Mahrez (53' pen., 57')
Walker (45+3')
Mar 13, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 28
Fulham
0-3
Man City
Stones (47'), Jesus (56'), Aguero (60' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!