MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:13:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
West Ham logo
Premier League | Gameweek 33
Apr 14, 2024 at 2pm UK
London Stadium
Fulham logo

West Ham
0 - 2
Fulham


Paqueta (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Pereira (9', 72')
Pereira (61'), Reid (82')

The Match

Match Report

Andreas Pereira scores twice as Fulham record a 2-0 victory over West Ham United in Sunday's Premier League clash at the London Stadium.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between West Ham United and Fulham, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fulham 0-1 Newcastle
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a West Ham United win with a probability of 43.48%. A win for Fulham had a probability of 32.43% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a West Ham United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.1%) and 2-0 (6.58%). The likeliest Fulham win was 1-2 (7.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.

Result
West Ham UnitedDrawFulham
43.48% (0.551 0.55) 24.09% (-0.102 -0.1) 32.43% (-0.443 -0.44)
Both teams to score 60% (0.189 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.68% (0.322 0.32)42.32% (-0.315 -0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.28% (0.321 0.32)64.72% (-0.313 -0.31)
West Ham United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.33% (0.377 0.38)19.67% (-0.371 -0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.34% (0.60400000000001 0.6)51.66% (-0.596 -0.6)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.69% (-0.11 -0.11)25.31% (0.117 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.92% (-0.15300000000001 -0.15)60.08% (0.16 0.16)
Score Analysis
    West Ham United 43.48%
    Fulham 32.43%
    Draw 24.09%
West Ham UnitedDrawFulham
2-1 @ 9.04% (0.050999999999998 0.05)
1-0 @ 8.1% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 6.58% (0.059 0.06)
3-1 @ 4.9% (0.084 0.08)
3-0 @ 3.57% (0.073 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.37% (0.046 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.99% (0.056 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.45% (0.046 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.37% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 43.48%
1-1 @ 11.12% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-2 @ 6.21% (0.015 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.98% (-0.071000000000001 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.54% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.09%
1-2 @ 7.64% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
0-1 @ 6.84% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-2 @ 4.7% (-0.098 -0.1)
1-3 @ 3.5% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.85% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.15% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.98% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 32.43%

How you voted: West Ham vs Fulham

West Ham United
50.0%
Draw
36.1%
Fulham
13.9%
36
Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 16
Fulham
5-0
West Ham
Jimenez (22'), Willian (31'), Adarabioyo (41'), Wilson (60'), Vinicius (89')
Palhinha (45+1'), Ballo-Toure (75')

Cresswell (18')
Apr 8, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 30
Fulham
0-1
West Ham
Reed (23' og.)
Dec 17, 2022 1pm
Club Friendlies
Fulham
1-1
West Ham
Vinicius (42')
Bowen (62')
Oct 9, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 10
West Ham
3-1
Fulham
Bowen (29' pen.), Scamacca (62'), Antonio (90+1')
Pereira (5')
Feb 6, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 23
Fulham
0-0
West Ham
Andersen (90+3')
Ogbonna (75'), Fabianski (90')
Soucek (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!