MX23RW : Saturday, May 21 09:37:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Bordeaux
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Troyes
Jan 16, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Stade Velodrome
Marseille
1 - 1
Lille
Under (75')
Guendouzi (4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Botman (15')
Andre (30'), Grbic (55'), Celik (55'), Lihadji (86')
Andre (32')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Marseille and Lille, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Marseille win with a probability of 54.36%. A draw has a probability of 23.8% and a win for Lille has a probability of 21.83%.

The most likely scoreline was Marseille 1-0 Lille with a probability of 11.32%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (11.31%), 2-0 (9.76%), 2-1 (9.75%). The actual score line of 1-1 was predicted with a 11.3%.

Result
MarseilleDrawLille
54.36%23.8%21.83%
Both teams to score 51.9%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.18%48.82%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.08%70.92%
Marseille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.14%17.85%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.39%48.61%
Lille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.18%36.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.39%73.6%
Score Analysis
    Marseille 54.36%
    Lille 21.83%
    Draw 23.79%
MarseilleDrawLille
1-0 @ 11.32%
2-0 @ 9.76%
2-1 @ 9.75%
3-0 @ 5.6%
3-1 @ 5.6%
3-2 @ 2.8%
4-0 @ 2.41%
4-1 @ 2.41%
4-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 3.5%
Total : 54.36%
1-1 @ 11.31%
0-0 @ 6.57%
2-2 @ 4.87%
3-3 @ 0.93%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 23.79%
0-1 @ 6.57%
1-2 @ 5.65%
0-2 @ 3.28%
1-3 @ 1.88%
2-3 @ 1.62%
0-3 @ 1.09%
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 21.83%

How you voted: Marseille vs Lille

Marseille
64.0%
Draw
23.3%
Lille
12.8%
86
Head to Head
Oct 3, 2021 4pm
Lille
2-0
Marseille
David (28', 90+4')
Mandava (11'), Yilmaz (66')

Under (24'), Balerdi (37')
Under (77')
Mar 3, 2021 8pm
Sep 20, 2020 8pm
Marseille
1-1
Lille
Germain (85')
Nagatomo (21'), Thauvin (58'), Gonzalez (65')
Araujo (47')
Andre (50'), Bradaric (58'), Sanches (80')
Feb 16, 2020 8pm
Lille
1-2
Marseille
Osimhen (51')
Mandava (66' og.), Benedetto (69')
Caleta-Car (9'), Amavi (30'), Benedetto (35'), Strootman (90'), Ake (90')
Nov 2, 2019 4.30pm
Marseille
2-1
Lille
Sanson (47'), Gabriel (79' og.)
Amavi (83')
Soumaoro (83')
Djalo (23'), Ikone (33'), Osimhen (83')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
La Liga
Serie A
Ligue 1
DFB-Pokal
League One
Scottish Cup
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Uruguayan Primera Division
Australian A-League
J1 League
Women's Champions League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG37258485364983
2MonacoMonaco37208963382568
3Marseille37208959382168
4Rennes372051280384265
5StrasbourgStrasbourg371712860392163
6Nice371971149341563
7Lens3717101060461461
8Lyon3716111064501458
9NantesNantes37159135447754
10Lille371412114646054
11Brest37139154753-648
12Reims371113134141046
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier37127184959-1043
14Angers37911174255-1338
15Troyes37910183652-1637
16Clermont3799193767-3036
17Lorient37811183462-2835
18Metz37613183564-2931
19Saint-EtienneSt Etienne37710204176-3531
20Bordeaux37513194889-4128

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!