MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 19:47:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
AJ Auxerre
Brest logo
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lyon
Marseille
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Le Havre
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stade Oceane
Marseille

Le Havre
1 - 2
Marseille

Bayo (90+7' pen.)
Sabbi (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Aubameyang (64'), Murillo (77')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Le Havre and Marseille, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nice 1-0 Le Havre
Friday, May 10 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Le Havre 1-2 Marseille

While the visitors have struggled in their away matches this season, we believe that the added incentive of possible qualification for European football next season will help them get over the line with a victory here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Marseille win with a probability of 42.14%. A win for Le Havre had a probability of 31.16% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Marseille win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.7%) and 0-2 (7.63%). The likeliest Le Havre win was 1-0 (9.24%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.68%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Marseille in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Marseille.

Result
Le HavreDrawMarseille
31.16% (-0.547 -0.55) 26.7% (0.329 0.33) 42.14% (0.221 0.22)
Both teams to score 50.79% (-1.231 -1.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.95% (-1.483 -1.48)54.05% (1.489 1.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.52% (-1.257 -1.26)75.48% (1.262 1.26)
Le Havre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.04% (-1.134 -1.13)31.96% (1.139 1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.59% (-1.316 -1.32)68.41% (1.322 1.32)
Marseille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.64% (-0.554 -0.55)25.36% (0.558 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.85% (-0.766 -0.77)60.15% (0.772 0.77)
Score Analysis
    Le Havre 31.16%
    Marseille 42.13%
    Draw 26.7%
Le HavreDrawMarseille
1-0 @ 9.24% (0.248 0.25)
2-1 @ 7.24% (-0.148 -0.15)
2-0 @ 5.27% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.75% (-0.146 -0.15)
3-0 @ 2.01% (-0.072 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.89% (-0.132 -0.13)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 31.16%
1-1 @ 12.68% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 8.1% (0.461 0.46)
2-2 @ 4.96% (-0.183 -0.18)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 26.7%
0-1 @ 11.11% (0.46 0.46)
1-2 @ 8.7% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
0-2 @ 7.63% (0.199 0.2)
1-3 @ 3.98% (-0.084 -0.08)
0-3 @ 3.49% (0.036 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.122 -0.12)
1-4 @ 1.37% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.2% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 42.13%

How you voted: Le Havre vs Marseille

Le Havre
27.7%
Draw
23.4%
Marseille
48.9%
47
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 8
Marseille
3-0
Le Havre
Sangante (18' og.), Aubameyang (21'), Sarr (84')

N'Diaye (12'), Casimir (50')
N'Diaye (40')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!