MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 12:45:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Reading logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Wigan logo
Wycombe Wanderers
Oxford United
League One | Gameweek 40
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Kassam Stadium
Lincoln City

Oxford Utd
0 - 1
Lincoln


Rodrigues (63'), Browne (73'), McGuane (89'), Brannagan (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mandroiu (47' pen.)
Mitchell (16'), Duffy (20'), O'Connor (49'), Taylor (74'), Mandroiu (79'), House (90+5'), Erhahon (90+6')
Duffy (83')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League One clash between Oxford United and Lincoln City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford Utd 5-0 Peterborough
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Lincoln 1-2 Wigan
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in League One

We said: Oxford United 2-0 Lincoln City

Oxford will be looking to do the league double over Lincoln, having run out 2-0 winners in the reverse match earlier this season, and we are backing the home side to secure all three points on Tuesday evening courtesy of the same scoreline. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Oxford United win with a probability of 46.78%. A win for Lincoln City had a probability of 28.11% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Oxford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.31%) and 2-0 (8.07%). The likeliest Lincoln City win was 0-1 (7.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.92%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood.

Result
Oxford UnitedDrawLincoln City
46.78% (0.10100000000001 0.1) 25.11% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 28.11% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Both teams to score 54.1% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.03% (0.040000000000006 0.04)48.97% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.94% (0.036000000000001 0.04)71.06% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Oxford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.04% (0.058999999999997 0.06)20.96% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.28% (0.093999999999994 0.09)53.72% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Lincoln City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.45% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)31.55% (0.038 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.05% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)67.95% (0.044999999999987 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Oxford United 46.77%
    Lincoln City 28.11%
    Draw 25.11%
Oxford UnitedDrawLincoln City
1-0 @ 10.33%
2-1 @ 9.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.07% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.85% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.21% (0.017 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.8% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.9% (0.01 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.64% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.09% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 46.77%
1-1 @ 11.92% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.61% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.37% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.08% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.11%
0-1 @ 7.63% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.88% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.4% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.64% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.69% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 28.11%

How you voted: Oxford Utd vs Lincoln

Oxford United
67.3%
Draw
15.4%
Lincoln City
17.3%
52
Head to Head
Oct 31, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 7
Lincoln
0-2
Oxford Utd
Brown (13'), Jensen (64' og.)
Rodrigues (40'), O'Donkor (89')
Mar 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 35
Lincoln
1-0
Oxford Utd
Mandroiu (23' pen.)
Aug 16, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Oxford Utd
1-2
Lincoln
Brannagan (69' pen.)
Seddon (36'), Taylor (38')
Hopper (21'), Scully (45+1')
Roughan (81'), Sorensen (88'), Eyoma (90+2')
Jan 8, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 27
Lincoln
2-0
Oxford Utd
Scully (40'), Whittaker (56')

Taylor (90')
Kane (77')
Aug 28, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 5
Oxford Utd
3-1
Lincoln
Henry (12', 24', 73' pen.)
Scully (87' pen.)
Bridcutt (64')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!