MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:05:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Barcelona logo
La Liga | Gameweek 16
Dec 10, 2023 at 8pm UK
Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys
Girona logo
Barcelona
2 - 4
Girona
Lewandowski (19'), Gundogan (90+2')
Araujo (90+8')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Dovbyk (12'), Gutierrez (40'), Fernandez (80'), Stuani (90+5')
Blind (64'), Stuani (90+6')
The Match
Match Report
Girona produce a complete away performance to record a stunning 4-2 victory over Barcelona, which moves them to the top of La Liga.
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Girona.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Girona, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole looks at how Barcelona could line up in Sunday's La Liga contest with Girona.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up Barcelona's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Girona.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Orihuela 2-5 Girona
Thursday, December 7 at 8pm in Copa del Rey

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 52.21%. A win for Girona had a probability of 24.3% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.73%) and 2-0 (8.65%). The likeliest Girona win was 0-1 (6.29%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.06%). The actual scoreline of 2-4 was predicted with a 0.6% likelihood.

Result
BarcelonaDrawGirona
52.21% (-0.869 -0.87) 23.49% (0.144 0.14) 24.3% (0.725 0.72)
Both teams to score 55.91% (0.36499999999999 0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.04% (0.088999999999999 0.09)44.96% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.69% (0.085000000000001 0.09)67.31% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.78% (-0.283 -0.28)17.22% (0.286 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.48% (-0.502 -0.5)47.52% (0.504 0.5)
Girona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.55% (0.67200000000001 0.67)32.45% (-0.669 -0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.03% (0.75 0.75)68.97% (-0.74600000000001 -0.75)
Score Analysis
    Barcelona 52.21%
    Girona 24.3%
    Draw 23.49%
BarcelonaDrawGirona
1-0 @ 9.83% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-1 @ 9.73% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-0 @ 8.65% (-0.198 -0.2)
3-1 @ 5.71% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-0 @ 5.07% (-0.165 -0.17)
3-2 @ 3.21% (0.014 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.51% (-0.058 -0.06)
4-0 @ 2.23% (-0.094 -0.09)
4-2 @ 1.41% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.87%
Total : 52.21%
1-1 @ 11.06% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 5.59% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.48% (0.076 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.2% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.49%
0-1 @ 6.29% (0.091 0.09)
1-2 @ 6.23% (0.144 0.14)
0-2 @ 3.54% (0.115 0.12)
1-3 @ 2.34% (0.096 0.1)
2-3 @ 2.05% (0.065 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.33% (0.066 0.07)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 24.3%

How you voted: Barcelona vs Girona

Barcelona
59.8%
Draw
16.7%
Girona
23.5%
132
Head to Head
Apr 10, 2023 8pm
Jan 28, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 19
Girona
0-1
Barcelona
Pedri (61')
Jul 24, 2021 6pm
Pre-season Friendlies
Barcelona
3-1
Girona
Pique (21' pen.), Manaj (24'), Depay (85' pen.)
Saiz (42' pen.)
Sep 16, 2020 6pm
Pre-season Friendlies
Barcelona
3-1
Girona
Coutinho (21'), Messi (45', 51')
Saiz (46')
Jan 27, 2019 3.15pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid25195153163762
2GironaGirona25175354322256
3Barcelona25166352341854
4Atletico MadridAtletico25163650262451
5Athletic Bilbao25147445232249
6Real Sociedad26101063526940
7Real BetisBetis2591242825339
8Valencia2510692929036
9Las PalmasLas Palmas25105102525035
10Getafe2581073334-134
11Osasuna2595112936-732
12Villarreal2678113848-1029
13AlavesAlaves2577112431-728
14Rayo Vallecano25510102233-1125
15Sevilla2559113037-724
16Mallorca25411102233-1123
17Celta Vigo2548132737-1020
18CadizCadiz25211121535-2017
19Granada2528152749-2214
20Almeria2508172352-298

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!